Choosing A New Path- Part 2 *SAUCY CONTENT*

Natalie crawled onto her capturer and licked her lips in a rather hungry manner, this caused Penguin to furrow his eyebrows in confusion but jumped in shocked as he felt the brunette woman leaving hickeys all over his neck and it caused him to let out a small moan and tangled his claws into her hair, lightly tugging it. Natalie giggled and pressed her lips against his before she forced her tongue inside his mouth. Penguin tightened his grip on her as he kissed back even more. The brunette woman felt him roll over as he sat on top of her before chuckling. "Hmmm, it seems to me that you just want some loving my sweet canary." He said as he bared his shark-like teeth and nibbled on her neck, causing the brunette woman to squeal from the sensation of Penguin's hot breath against her neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outside the building, Batgirl was doing her patrol in keeping the city of Gotham safe but stopped when she could hear pleads of estactic begging. The redhead heroine stopped and looked into the window of Penguin's room and felt her stomach flip upon seeing Natalie nibbling on the criminal's neck which was the cause of his moans and begging.