introduction

Tracy and Hannah are diaper loving twins living in miami florida. They both had just gotten up and started to get dressed. Tracy put on a dora shirt on along with a diaper with dora on it. Sje then said to Hannah " i bet that i look better than you!" " oh yea well take a look at this!" Hannah said putting on a shirt flower printed shirt along with a flower printed diaper. "Now whos cuter?" She said as she heard the sound of Tracy peeing herself. Once tracy was done peeing the diaper looked like an unpopped water balloon. Any more urine would cause the diaper to fall off. "WAHHHHHHH!" Tracy said fake crying. Hannah then pooped herself. Then she said " i guess that we both need changing!" So with that being said they went to the babies room and (one at a time) layed on the changing table. When hanbah was getting changed the smell was so bad that tracy was trying not to throw up on her. "My GOD hannah! What did you eat?!" Tracy said gagging. "I ate mushed beans along with laxative milk... i saved some for you if you want some." I'll think about having some but for right now lets just get you changed." Tracy said. Onece hannah was changed they threw away the diaper and put on pants. Thats when their mother came in the house with more diapers and formula. " girls! I'm home! Would any of you please go and get Joseph from the car?" Her mother said. " ill go get him!" They both said leaving the package in their room. When Tracy went past her mother she stopped her. "Tracy... i have 2 things to ask you. 1. Why is the back of your pants soaked and 2. Why do you 2 smell like poop?" She said. Tracy responded with a moan followed by a dash torward her room. Her mother chased her. When they got into the room her mother could not belive ger eyes. " GIRLS WHAT IS THIS! WHY ARE THEIR DIAPERS IN YOUR ROOM?!?" their mother said all pissed off. "Wait! It isn't what it looks like! "Tracy said scared. "I don't want to here it. As of for right now you will be punished. And that punishment is that you are going to be babies until further notice!!,"