beach

they woke up the next morning pretty excited. they cried to be let out of their cribs just to realize that their diapers were sagging. "girls i have somthing to tell you. but lets get you changed first." their mom said as she cleaned them both up. "we are going to the beach. you will be off punioshment for this day only. tomorrow you are going back to your last day of your diaper punishment. oh! by the way i got you girls these to play with at the beach." she said. the girls were excited. they looked down to see what she bought. this is what they saw:

 this is what they saw:

they were so excited at this point that they could explode

they were so excited at this point that they could explode. "goo- i meant thank you soo much mommy!!!" the girls both screamed. "your welcome now lets get those diapers ond onsies off and get into beach clothes!" her mom said. they took off into their rooms and got into their best beach clothes. Tracy wore this shirt:

and Hannah wore this shirt:

they were ready for the trip

they were ready for the trip. as soon as they got to the living room they heard their mom yelling from outside. "sweeties i'm in the car! lets go!" they ran outside. when they were getting in the car they realized something. "where are the car seats?" they asked. "oh. about that. i took them out so you 2 would be comfortable. i knew that you did not like the car seats because you would not stay still." she told them. "now. lets go! ohh i can't wait!" all of them said. they arrived at the beach an hour later. when they got out they were met with a warm summer breeze. "ahh. this wind feels so good!" the twins said. "last one the water is the slowest runner in the world!" Tracy said running as fast as she could can to the water. Hannah beat Tracy to the water by a foot. "i take it back about being the slowest runner!" Tracy said as soon as they got to the water. "to late sis. now don't be a sore loser." Hannah said. "i am NOT a sore loser." Tracy siad. "yea. ok. now lets have fun!" Hannah said grabbing the beach ball. "lets play catch with a twist. first one to 20 catches wins. this is your chance to gain a win today Trace." Hannah said. "ok. first one to 20 catches wins. but beware i am the BEST at catching stuff." Tracy said as both of them got into the water. "AHHHHHH!!! IT'S SOO COLD!!!" they both said. it took a while to get used to the water. when they did they started their game of catch. one of the throws ended with a face full of beach ball in tracy's face but she caught it anyway. "that one should be 2 points since it hit me in the face." "no way. it is 1 point." Hannah said. "alright." Tracy said. Tracy ended up winning 20-13. "wow. you weren't kidding when you said that you were the best at catching stuff.!" Hannah said suprised. "yea. i thought you were going to win again." tracy said. after they played with the ball a little bit more they got out to take a break and eat. once they ate they had to wait 1 hour. that was ok with them. they passed the time by searching for seashells. tracy found a real conch shell. Hannah was suprised. "better watch out. it might bite." Hannah said. "ha ha. real funny Hann." Tracy said. they waited the full hour before they got in. "OH MY GOD! THE WATER IS COLDER!" they both said screaming. luckily, they brought the water guns in with them so they didn't have to get out. when they got used to the water they had a all out brawl. they never stopped squirting. they continued to spray each other until it was time to go. "ok girls. it's time to go. it's getting dark." their mom said. they got out of the water and dried off. when they got dried off they changed into some clean clothes. they were dead tired after the day they just had. when they got in the car they fell asleep instantly. their mom looked in the backseat and smiled. "one more day girls. that is all." she said pulling out of the parking lot.