Eight:Girly girl.

You and your brothers said sorry and forgave one another. After some time it was kinda awkward, but before you knew it, you all started acting normal. All the pictures were a fake as everyone found out that Jennie had went to spy on you and took pictures of you and pictures of the broken hall and photo shopped you inside. So many ands... . You on the other hand stayed away from other girls older than you and just stayed with b/n. You both were good friends by now.

"So then oppa? What did you call me for?"
You asked Jungkook.
It was 7am in the morning on a Saturday.

"Wanna go for a run with me?"
He asked.
You nodded.

You got changed into your new tracksuit and Astros and headed off to the park. Jungkook and you were talking about school and what horrible stuff there is. You both laughed and laughed until one of you felt like being sick. You decided to go home at 9:25am.

TIME SKIP

Boi you both were sweating badly.

"Want a drink?"
Jungkook asked you.

"Yes please. Green tea."
Jungkook looked at you in a wierd way when you said the last two words.

"Nothing else?"

"Yep."

Jungkook got himself a can of coke while you had some pomegranate green tea.

You both headed inside the house to find everyone shouting your names. You both giggled and ran upstairs into Jungkook's room.

"JUNGKOOKIE!!! Y/N-IE!!!!"
Wow they really gave you a nickname.

"I'm going out kookie oppa. I'll tell them you went out for a walk but supposed to return at 8 am."
You both winked at eachother.

"Sheesh you both are definetly the devil maknaes. Don't ever joke around like that again."
Jin said.

"But what about us! You made our bums go red by spanking us with that stick!"
You and Jungkook said in sync.
It's true, Jin got annoyed and hit both of you as a punishment.

"It's your own fault. Now, go and do whatever you were going to do."

"Ah, Jin oppa~?"
You looked at Jin with puppy eyes.
"Can we go to the shop?"
You flashed your eyelashes.

"W-what for?"

"Come on!"
You pleaded.

"Fine fine."

You actually wanted some makeup because you would always see your brothers looking at girls on magazines saying,
"Dayumn! That makeup is on spot!"

You wanted to impress your brothers too. So you decided to get some.

"Sheesh y/n what the heck is in this bag?"
Jin complained.

"Oh just some USEFUL things for me and you guys."

"What-"
Jin was about to peek in.
"WHAT THE-"

"SHHHHH!!!"
You whisper shouted.
"I know I know I'm not like this but I just wanted to try it out."

Jin ruffled your hair and kept on saying,
"She's growing up into a young lady.."

"............ really Jin oppa?"

As soon as you entered into the house, you ran to your room seeing Namjoon looking through your homework books. He was nodding with a smile.

"O-oppa? Waeeee????(whyyyyy???) Why are you looking at my books?"
You complained and pushed him out. You pulled out your makeup set and sat down in front of the mirror. You applied some eye liner and lipstick and some blush. You looked like a princess.

 You looked like a princess

(Imagine that's you)

You went down to show your brothers and they were watching TV.

"OPPAS!! ATTENTION!!!"
You shouted making them jump.

"WTF Y/N?!?! WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU GOT FRICKIN MAKEUP ON?!?!"
They all got up and looked at you.

"BECAUSE you guys ALWAYS stare at the girls in the magazines saying that their makeup is on spot!!"
You said that in a squeeky and breathless voice.

"Ahhh are you jealous?! Look our little princess is getting jealous."
All you brothers awed at you.

"GAH!!! SHUTUP!!!! I'M NOT YOUR LITTLE PRINCESS AND I'M NOT JEALOUS! JUST TELL ME IF MY MAKEUP IS ON SPOT!!!!"
You shouted, not knowing all of them were walking towards you, with a SMIRK (oooooohhhhh what's gonna happen?!?! Something rude?! Something funny?!?!).

Jin picked you up upside down and all of your brothers ran into your room. You were blindfolded.

"E-EH?!?! THIS IS THE KIND OF THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN A ROMANTIC SCENE IN SA MANGA!!"
You blushed and shouted.

"Sheesh y/n your that dum- YOU READ MY MANGA?!?!"
Taehyung shouted.

You ripped off the blindfold and saw a pretty dress!

"We're going to a ball because your birthday is coming up so our school is invited, only good friends

"We're going to a ball because your birthday is coming up so our school is invited, only good friends."

"You-guys-really-did-this-for-me-??"
You sniffed between each word.
Jin laughed and ruffled your hair along with the others giving you a hug.
"We chose the design and we chose your makeup."

"You chose my makeup...?"

"Yeh. Why?"
Hoseok asked.

"Guys, I'm a girl. I'm not letting some boys with wierd taste do my makeup."
They looked at you in disgust.

"Little brat....."
You ran downstairs as your brothers chased after you.