Back with my bros!

Outfit^

I was at the front door of my brother's apartment. Feeling extremely nervous I raise my hand to knock on the door. 3 knocks and it opens to reveal my brother in a maverick shirt and basketball shorts. "BREANNA!!!" "LOGAN!!!" Yea you guessed it Logan and Jake Paul are my brother's. I jump and hug him. I haven't seen them in 3 years,they left to pursue their dreams when I was 13 now I'm 16 and living with Logan starting today.

He hug me back extremely right. "Can't breath!" I gasp. "Sorry its just I missed you soooo much." He said while smiling from ear to ear. "Hey Logan is the pizza guy here- Oh whos this?" Says a boy. I look at Logan. "Corbyn this is my little sister BreAnna,BreAnna this is Corbyn." I waved with a small smile on my face. I'm not shy belive me im very out going. "Hey I recognize you... Your that chick that sings covers of songs." Another boy said as he walks up to us. "Ok let's go inside so I can introduce all you guys to my sister besides doing it one bye one." Logan said. We walk to the living room. "Guys this is my sister BreAnna,BreAnna thats Jonah,Jack,Zach,you already met Corbyn so the other one at the door was Daniel." "Hi." I smile and wave. "Hey." Jack said. "Aloha!" Jonah says. "Yooo lady." Zach said and I laughed. "Bello." Daniel said. "So thats the guys." Logan said. Ding! The door bell went off. "I got it!" Logan yelled.

"Soo how old are you BreAnna?" Asked Daniel. "Just turned 16 five days ago,how old are y'all?" (I don't know there real ages besides Zach's) "18."Corbyn said. "19." Jonah said. "17." Said Jack. "17." Daniel said. "20." Zach said. The guys laugh. "You dont look 20." I say. "That's cuz he's not,hes 16." Corbyn laughed. "Alright alright you caught me." Zach winked at me but the boys didn't notice. "PIZZA!" Logan screamed.

We all ran to the kitchen and got pizza.

We spent the rest of the day getting to know each other. The boys are funny and nice. I'm starting to really like Zach. The boys decided to stay the night so we all got ready for bed we put all the pillows and blankets down in the front room. We all discussed what movie to watch and came up with 'Friend Request' it's a scary movie. We all made popcorn. Corbyn,Daniel,and Johna sit on the couch. Logan and Jack sat on the floor on a palet. Zach and I sat on the love seat. Cover up under the covers.

We press play on the movie and begin to watch it.