Dude...

BreAnna's P.O.V

I woke up feeling someones arms around me. I turn my body to face the body in bed with me. It was Zach! Gosh hes so warm,and close. He pulled me closer in his sleep. We're face to face. I close my eyes and move getting closer to him if possible. "Hmm." He mumbled waking up. I act as if I'm asleep.

He kisses my forehead and whispers "Your so beautiful." I couldn't help it I tried but a smile crept up on my face.
"Looks like your awake." He said laughing quietly. My cheeks were probably red as a tomato. "Yeh." I say in a sleepy voice. We are still snuggled up to each other. "BREA- WOAH! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" Jack yells bursting through the door. "Nothing!" I scream pushing Zach harder than expected and he fell off the bed. "Oww." Zach groans in pain. "Sorry!" He gets up off the floor and says with a Small laugh "It's all good." "What were you to doing in here." Jack says wiggling his eyebrows. "Literally just sleeping I swear." I say in a serious tone. God know if he tells Logan,Logan will kick Zach's ass. It's happened with my best friend Aiden. Logan kicked his ass because we fell asleep cuddling,

but get this he is gay! Logan you dumb fuck! "Right..." Jack says. "Don't tell anyone what you saw,especially Logan he would kill me!" I beg with my puppy dog face. "Ok ok I won't, but  now I don't need to ask were Zach was." He winked and walked out.

I stand up and go into the closet that Logan has set up for me and pulled out my outfit (in media^)

I walk out and Zach wasn't in there. I went to the door but soon was grabed from the back. I scream a little before Zach laughs and says "calm down. It's just me." He has his hands around my waist and his head on my shoulder. My back  is pressed to his chest. "Hmm what are ya doin?" I ask. "Holdin you." Was all he replied while closing his eyes swaying us back and forth.

"Why?" I qouationed. "Cuz I want to." He says in a whisper. He turns me around to face him. He leans closer and whispers in my ear "Lets go eat." I shiver witch he noticed and smirked. Jerk! He knows how he effects me, gosh!

"Dude..." I walk past him and out my bedroom door to the kitchen smiling.

-----------------______________---------------

Don't hate me chapters will get longer!