Love Hurts

Chapter One

 Nicole's P.O.V        

        I woke up to the sounding of my alarm. I got up and as usual I hit the snooze button and fell back asleeep. My mom came barging into my room and yelled at me to get up. "Give me five minutes mom" I said in a tiring voice "Fine you have five minutes and if you don't wake up nicole, you know what happens next" Mom said with a smirk . 

crap, this always happens, please oh please don't get dad! I thought to myself

 "ok, ok i'm up just please don't get dad" I said in a pleading voice

 "Thats what I thought now get your lazy ass up" Mom said still with a smirk on her face

        My mom got out of my room and I got up to lock the door behind her before I headed to the shower. When I had finished I got out and put some clothes on before blow drying my hair. I put on my black skinny jeans and a blue and purple shirt, with my blue flats. After blow drying my hair I brushed it out and left it the way it is. ( I have natural straight hair) I got out of the bathroomand grapped my glasses and my backpack before heading out the door for breakfast.

 "Whats for breakfast mom" i said 

"Sorry hun i have to go to work early, here I'll give you some money so you can get some when you head to school" She said in a hurried voice

"Thanks mom"

 "No problem sweet heart" My mom said while heading out the door.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Nicole's P.O.V

        "Come on Nicole it's going to be the best party ever" My best friend Heather said while walking up the steps to the door. "No way Heather remember what happened at the party last week, you ended up doing a handstand on the keg, not to mention while you were drunk and fell and broke your wrist" "Well thats wasn't my fault" Heather said while her cheeks turned pink. " Ya, ya, ya whats your excuse this time" I said while laughing "Ok fine it was my fault but can we please stil go your my only ride" Heather said giving me her puppy dog face. "Fine but you owe me" I said before running into to something hard that made me bounce back a little.

         "Sorry" someone said before my vision became normal again. I looked up and to my luck it was Cody the bad boy in our school. "No it was totally my fault I was just talking about the............." Then suddenly I got cutt off buy Cody "The party, your going right" I started to say no but Heather answered for me "Yes!" I gave her the look saying I can talk fot myself look. "yes" I said quietly hoping he didn't hear me. "Well hope to see both of you there I heard its suppose to be the most epic party ever" He said with his perfectly white smile. "Why is being so nice" I said looking at Heather " I have no clue but I heard that he made the water boy cry today" she said walking away to her classroom. 

        "You are late" as Mr. Johnson started righting a detention slip before handing one to me. "But-" I tried saying before Mr. Johnson cutt me off. "NO buts please have a seat Ms. Stevens " yes sir" I said I looked up to notice that the only seat left was next to Cody just great.

        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        A/N- Hope you guys like it its my first time righting on a public sight. Don't be afraid to tell me if I need to fix something or just do any little touch ups on it. I just don't want any rude comments this is my first time so cutt me some slack please and thank you. I wil add more cast members as I make them known in the other chapters. Please don't expect me to post everyday.

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW :)