Chapter 1

No One's POV-

  It Was Just Another Day For A Group Of Particular Guys. No One Had Woken Up Yet. Well, Except Matt. The Pervy Bastard Was Reading His Hentai In His Room. He Started Nosebleeding So He Got Up And Walked To The Bathroom. As He Was Walking, He Saw That Edd's Door Was Open. A Smirk Crawled Onto His Face As He Slowly Entered The Alcoholic's Room. He Made His Way Over To Edd's Bed And Crept Beside His Side. He Looked Around And Found A Black Sharpie On The Bedside Table. He Then Took Off The Cap And Started Writing On Edd's Face.

  When He Was Done Edd Had 'JEHOVAH'S WITNESS' On His Forehead, A Handlebar Mustache, And Darker Bags Under His Eyes. Matt Stared At Edd, Happy With His Work. Just As Matt Was About To Walk Out, He Heard A Low Groan From Behind Him. He Turned To See Edd Sitting Up Rubbing His Eyes. Matt Froze.

Edd's POV-

  I Had Just Woken Up And Rubbed My Eyes. When I Looked Back At My Hands, They Were Smudged With Black. Wait What-? I Quickly Looked Back At My Hands And Looked Around The Room. I Froze When I Saw A Certain Ginger Communist.
I Cursed Inaudibly Under My Breath. It Was Fairly Dark But I Could Still Make Out A Smirk.

"MAAAAAAATT!" I Practically Screeched. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I Heard Him Chuckle Deeply As I Felt A Chill Run Down My Spine. "I Only Made You Look Good." He Replied In A Taunting Tone. I Don't Know Why, But Those Words Suddenly Sparked Something In Me.

No One's POV-

  A Loud Crash Was Heard From The Room. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Another Crash Was Heard As He Threw An Empty Vodka Bottle At Matt. "IT WAS JUST A JOKE! CHILL, E--" Matt Was Cut Off By A Bottle Making Contact With His Head. Then He Let The Darkness Consume Him.

Matt's POV-

  Darkness. Nothing Else. I Saw A Bright Light And Reached Out For It.

"AHHHHHHH--!"

I Woke Up To Tom Screaming. I Looked At Edd Who Was Drunkenly Downing Smirnoff. Of Course.