Chapter Four: This is not right

_____'s Point of View~

____ slowly started to wake as her eyes fluttered open she felt a pair of arms around her waist as she tried to get up it only pushed her back down she looked through the corner of her eyes and seen Ruki. One of the Mukami Brothers! ____ started to squirm until the arm tightened and she felt hot breath turn to cold as it breathed againest the nape of her next then moved up to her ear she then heard his voice. "Stop moving.." was all she heard before he released her and slowly stood up.

Ruki's Point of View~

____ smelled like a flower blooming in the spring time I wonder if her blood tastes that way too. He looked behind him at her skinny figure the way her (H/C) fell onto her shoulders and that face it makes her looks so innocent maybe it was a good thing she was here? he then smirked slightly as he pushed her back on the bed right after she stood up he then crawled ontop of her running his hands upon her beautiful and soft sexy legs. He then moved his hands up to her neck and tilted her head slightly it was funny that she was in so much shock she was not even fighting back, he licked her sweet neck then sank his fangs into her neck.

-it ends here- xD