1

"Yo wassup YouTube my name is Weston Koury if ya did not know..." I could here Weston doing an intro from his room. It was Spring Break so that meant I could finally go to North Carolina to see Weston. I tried to sneak into the house as quiet as possible. I wanted surprise Weston. He thought I'd be here tomorrow. I made it up the stairs and ran straight into his room and yelled. "WESTON!!" "Oh my God Bella!!" He cried and ran over to the door way knocking over Cotton Eyed Joe(may he rest in peace). And hugged me "I thought you were supposed to be here tomorrow?" He asked. "We got out early and I got the first plane ticket to North Carolina babe." I said with a smile. "Well I'm glad your here" He said, he looked SO freakin happy.

Ian drove us to Target for one of Weston' s videos. Kaylnn was sick so it was just Weston, Ian and me. We were walking around when two guys about 14 asked Weston "Yo Wes are you gay?" Weston looked at them and then pecked me on the lips "Yes" He said then burst out laughing. "My God Weston" I said laughing. "What??" He asked. "Your special Wes" I said. "I know" He said smiling with his head held high. I just shook my head and smiled.

We got home and ate pizza. We sat around a small kiddie table and Weston began filming. "Heyo YouTube my name is Weston Koury and I'm here with my girlfriend Bella and today we're going to do a Q & A!!" He said with the energy of a thousand 7 year olds. He pulled out his phone and  got on Twitter. "Okay first question, how long have you dated Bella?" He said. He thought for a second then said "Fifteen years we have 3 beautiful child" I burst out laughing. "Okay next one" He said. "Weston do you know the way?" He said then replied "No". I asked "What's exactly is the way?" "God knows" Weston said. We finished up the video and cleaned up. "Night night Weston" I said. "Goodnight Bell" He said and kissed me softly. "Night" I said under my breathe.