Hurting for a painful reason

"Why...? Why am I always alone? Why?" Yukine cried.
He smashed the window panels of the school. "Yukine! Stop! " Hiyori cried. "Hi-Hiyori...?" Yukine stuttered.  "Please stop... Yato... Stop making Yato suffer!" Hiyori cried. "Why is it only him? Why can't it be me?" Yukne asked.  He cried and ran away. "Yukine!" Hiyori tried stopping him. Yukine ran but he realized he was in the wrong too, so he went back. "Yato! Yato! Don't give up yet! Please! I'll bring you to Kofuku-chan! Please don't give up!" Hiyori cried as she tried carrying Yato on her back. "Y-Yato...?" Yukine backed out.  "Yukine? Yukine. You better follow us too. " Hiyori's face turned stern. 
As Hiyori made it to Ebisu Kofuku's house, she called out ," Kofuku-chan! Daikoku-san!" 
"Please save Yato!" Hiyori cried. "Urgh... I can't let such 'thing' to go near my Kamisama." Daikoku frown.  
He made a barrier and blocked Yato and Hiyori from passing... " "Nee... Yato? Why did you suffer so much for Yukine?" Hiyori said while tilting her head. "I... Didn't think that much... I just don't want Yukine to feel like this... Hiyori... What about you? What will you do if you're in this situation?" He asked her back. "Heeh... I will probably do the same... If I were still the Hiyori from before..." She replied while she crossed her legs.  "The Hiyori from before..." Yato said sadly. 
The Hiyori he met a year ago was gone. She died because of an incident. Not wanting her to leave his side , Yato made her his Regalia. Her name is Hiyo , as a Regalia , Hekki , her formal name is , Hiyori. He didn't wanted to change anything about her name as she still carries her memories. She clearly remembers everything. She is Yato's second Regalia after Yukine. The present Hiyori is more stronger and confident than before. She have a nice purple ribbon to tie her hair. She wears purple gloves and boots. She wears a school top that is the same as Kofuku and her skirt is a mini-skirt. The set of clothes were given from Kofuku as a gift as Kofuku finds them very appealing and sexy on Hiyori. She depises her past self and she actually changed completely from before. But she still carries that kind-heart that saves people in need. She is less of her past self but yet she is the same.  
"Hiyorin~" Kofuku smiled. "Kofuku-chan. How have you been?" She smiles back at Kofuku. "How have you been? I heard you are now even stronger than Yukin! Is it true?" She asked Hiyori. "Yeah... Kofuku-chan? May I ask you a question?" Hiyori asked. "Sure!" Kofuku beamed at Hiyori. "Thanks... Why did I change so much from before? Will Yato still like me after I changed so much?" She cried. "... Hiyorin... I can't help you answer that... Even though you guys may look happy together and even though Yatty looks cool while holding onto your sword form..." Kofuku smiled. After chatting with Kofuku , Hiyori returned to Yato. "Argh... " Yato held his pain in. "Yato!" Hiyori hugged Yato. "Is it Yukine again?" She asked worriedly. "...ngh.." He cried again. 
"Yato why are you hurting for such a painful reason?" Hiyori asked. "Because... Everyone of you are precious to me..." Yato smiled. "Yato... I will never let you suffer anymore..." Hiyori placed his hands on her cheeks. "I hereby cut off our ties..." She cuts off her bonds with him. "Im-impossible! Hiyori... Hiyori... Please! Hekki! Hekki! Please come back to me! Hekki! Hiyori..." Yato cried.  "I'll make sure Yukine never hurt you anymore..." She disappeared into the air.  Yukine saw the scene and was forced to be purified again but this time by the gods themselves. 
Yukine was once again purified but he regretted what he did. "Hiyori... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... " He cried and hugged Yato. "She sacrificed herself for a very painful reason..." Yato replied. 
"Ahh... Why are we suffering for such a painful reason...?"