Prologue

Many years ago before humans came to be on this planet the people of fire and water roamed the earth with nothing but rocks, but the these to tribes loathed each other and fought over who got to rule it but at last sage the creator of everything settles everything and send the fire clan to the sun since it is more powerful and makes a special place for the water clan but puts the moon in charge of them so they don't try to dominate everything.

She makes humans and gives them air and greens so that both clans have a purpose and they can work together to raise them. But at last it does not work as planned and they still hate each other and it is too late to call for help since Sage has left and no one can find her.

They decide to continue their roles but placed a law that forbids them forever mutualising, but the son Queen of the water clan and the daughter of the King of the water clan fall in love after meeting on earth pretending to be humans not knowing they are enemies they continue to see each other until Eliana gets pregnant with Zale's baby they then find out about each other's origins and try to keep it a secret Eliana with the help of her best friend is able to hide on earth until she gives birth.

After the birth, Eliana and Zale are forced to leave Salome alone on the earth to be raised as a human with the help of Zale's best man and Eliana's friend. The four are the only ones that know the truth about Salome's parents.

After leaving her alone her parents returned to their jobs and prepared to be the next King or Queen of their kingdoms they never tried to get back with each other for the fear of what would happen if they were to be found out by their people and the danger their precious daughter would be in. They hoped every day that Sage would come back and help them bring back their daughter so that she can restore peace in both worlds.