The big five in High school

Elsa P.O.V

Ok so you may be wondering who I am. I am Elsa Snow. I live with my younger sister Anna in our mansion. You may be wondering were my parents are well they died on a cruise. So I have my first day of school today and well I'm not excited. Anna came running to my room. "Elsa get up it's almost time to go." Anna said. "Anna I've been up" I replied back to her. she left my door. I walked into my bathroom and got ready for the dreary day ahead of me. I went down stairs and ate breakfast. after that me and Anna left for school. I took my white Ferrari with snowflake designs on it. It was custome made. Anna got in with me. I had my gloves just in case. Already when I pulled into the parking lot we were getting stares. Everyone seemed to be jealous.

Me and Anna walked into the office and asked for our schedules. We received them and we walked out. Anna asked me what my locker number was. I said " 299. yours?" Anna replied "109. looks like we're not so close. I walked at my locker. I practically shut all my surroundings out. Until all I heard was screaming from all the girls. All I saw was two girls and two boys. One of the girls had really and by really I mean extremely long golden hair. The other girl had red frizzy hair. One of the boys was kinda scrawny. he didn't seem like he could protect himself. Then the other boy. he had White hair light blue eyes. they were dreamy. WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!?!?! Ok never mind that.

Jacks P.O.V

We walked into the school. and already all the girls were screaming and passing out. Why I don't know. Then I saw this girl. She had platinum blonde hair. She was kinda cute.... WAIT WHAT!?!?!? Ok then. Then I walked over to my locker. I said hi to her. She just ignored me. I asked her what her next class was. She said " music." "Oh I think Punzie has that class you could ask her to show you to it" I said. I waved Punzie over. She came and what happened next surprised me. "Elsa?" Punzie asked. " Punzie!!!!" They hugged. I figured they knew each other. Punzie introduced me to her. She said she was her cousin Elsa. Well it was kinda awkward. Then she showed up. She was my ex-girlfriend. Her name was  Diana Gone Fish. (lol sorry couldn't think of anything!!:D)

  She approached Elsa and told her to stay away from me or else. Else seemed shaken after that. Her and Punzie went to music class after that.

Punzie P.O.V

"Its been so long since I last saw you!!" She seemed bothered by something. I asked her if she was alright. She said "Not really it just bothers me that that happened." I comforted her and said everything will be alright. We walked into music and everyone was staring at her. I knew she was uncomfortable. I said to everyone "WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT??" it seemed to work. Elsa just sat there laughing. We found a spot. The teacher came in. Her name was Ms.Brooks (can't think of anything sorry) She said for us to find a partner. So me and Elsa partnered up. She said for us to pick a song. And at the same time we both said roar by Katy Perry. We went to our next class Geography(Not in High School don't know what subjects they have sorry).

Back to Elsa P.O.V

So we entered Geography. Again I was being stared at. it didn't bother me though. We entered the room want there was the boy with the white hair and dreamy eyes.... OK I NEED TO STOP THAT!!! And then there was the girl with the red frizzy hair and then the scrawny boy. So we sat by them. The girl with the frizzy hair said her name was Merida. The boy That had the white hair said he was Jack Jack Frost that is. And then the scrawny boy said he was hiccup. The day was slow and borrowing. Finally it was lunch time. We all sat at a table together. Me and The Big Four. They asked me if I wanted to join their group. I agreed happily. and then fear came over me all of a sudden. The fear that I would hurt my friends. Then it began to happen again. I rushed to get my gloves out of my bag. And oh yeah I forgot to mention this earlier but I have powers to control ice and snow. After that they all stared at me weirdly. I said "what?" They all just stared.

Jacks P.O.V

Did I see frost start to cover her side of the table? No it's not possible I'm the only one that can control ice and snow. Oh well must just be my imagination. She looked so cute when she was in a hurry WAIT WHAT?!?!?! Oh well.

Authors P.O.V

Little did they all know that they would soon become very good friend's.

They would have hard times but they would get through them.

A/N

Hey Little Guardians How's it going? Did you enjoy? well hope you did.

I'm kinda of unknowing about this book I hope it does good I might update later but if I don't I will tomorrow. *Makes it snow* Till next time Little Guardians!!! Bye!!!!!