The unkown stranger

Elsa P.O.V

Well this just got awkward. Alex has ice armor with a cape. I have nothing and Jack has his staff. Anna poor Anna has nothing. "Well well well, if it isn't the great and powerful snow queen Alex." The voice said. "What do you want Toby?" " oh you know the usual to ruin your life." " And how do you plan to do that?" " By doing this."

He pulled out an arrow and aimed at Anna. "Why do you insist on killing my family?" "Because they are your weakness." Her face went blank. Then he released the arrow. Alex push Anna out of the way and she was hit. "As is the snow queen hurt?" That pushed me over the edge. I got mad and shot him with my ice powers. I was annoyed. but that just made it worse. "Elsa what  have you done." Well apparently nothing good. so I might want to run now. So we all got back to Alex's truck and got in. we drove away leaving him behind us. we got back home and relaxed except for Alex of course she always works. she's like an scientist. she proven many things. don't ask me to name them all because I won't. I think we were all going to Arendelle tomorrow. I'm ready to see my kingdom again.

Anna P.O.V

She pushed me out of the way and was hit. she didn't act like she was hurt. of course she never does. "Aw is the snow queen hurt?" I guess that pushed Elsa to far. she hit him with her powers. And then we ran to the truck, and drove home. we were all fine, calm, and relaxing except Alex. she always is working. She's a scientist. she seems to young because she is only in high school but she really is supposed to be a graduate out of college but I guess she wanted to make sure we were safe.

A/N

I know it's short but it's an update. and I know it's confusing. Alex was supposed to be out of school but she denied it. I k ow confusion. so yeah sorry if your mind hurts after this I know mine does.