Chapter 13

{Liam's POV}

"Would you shut up already, Mr. Kellan?" Our math teacher sighs so loud it makes me snicker. He gives me a dirty look and I can't help, but to wink at him. He starts to blush and turns back to the board, writing today's assignment.

I look to my side to see Jace glaring at me. I open my mouth to speak, but he gives me the hand. Oh you did not just do that.

"Ouch! that hurt!" I yell as loud as I can, obtaining the classrooms attention. "Why did you punch me?"

"What? I-i. What?" Jace says all confused and nervous. You wanted to be a bad boy, let's get you started. smirk.

"What's going on, Mr. Kellan?" our teacher approaches us! without looking at my face. I'll so do you.

"He punched me! And I have a bad arm! What the hell, Jace!"

"I didn't punch him!" Jace pleads guilty.

"Yes you did. I saw you." A deep voice says behind me. I turn around to see this guy with a bleached Pompadour and a Arctic monkeys shirt. He smirks at me and continues, " He punched Mr. Kellan. "

"Name's Liam."

"I know. But I prefer to call you Mr. Kellan."

"I'd prefer if you called my on my phone." I smirk and I feel Jace's frown.

"Well, Mr.Kellan has a witness. You have detention, Jace." insert evil laugh here.

The teacher returns to the board and Jace immediately looks at me, with begging eyes. This is going to be hard.

"Why did you, no. More like, did you have to do that?"

"You said you wanted to be a bad boy. I'm just being your teacher." I say and the bell rings. Everyone starts leaving the classroom, except Jace who remains still and starting at me. "The bell rang."

"I know." He finally says and pack his things.

"Hey, I want some lessons on how to be a bad boy too, here." The dude behind me says, giving me a ripped paper with his number written on it. He winks and exits as well.

"Wow." Jace mouths.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Bad boys don't act this jealous."

"Me jealous?" He starts laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Hm."

"Tell me." I grab his arm aggressively.

He shakes my hand off and takes the ripped paper from my hand. he rips it into little peaces and throws them around.

"What the hell-"

"No. You said you wanted me to tell you. I did." He takes his bag and leaves.

Wow. did I just get serve?

"Hey Mr. Kellan."

"Yes?" What now.

"Do you think its possible of us meeting here after class?" The teacher says and looks down. Oh. smirk

"I'm busy." I walk toward until I reach him. I play with his tie and pass my hand all over his chest. "But I'll try my hardest to come."

With that, I leave.

Jace. I'll have my fun, any way I want to have it. You'll see.