〖HOW THIS WORKS〗

⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀

Hello, roleplayers! ㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for patiently waiting for us, so now, we are presenting you this activity, which we calls "I CHALLENGE YOU". From the name itself, I bet you can all identify what kind of activity this would be.

The mechanics of this game is pretty simple. They are stated below :

➢ The main focal point of this game is you just have to complete all the challenges that we, head masters, will be going to give.

- Easy-peasy, aye? ㅋㅋㅋ But of course, extraordinary challenges ang ibibigay namin, kailan pa naging madali ang mga challenges ha? /le humugot;/ Chos.

➢ Everyday, all challengers must complete a list of challenges, given by us.

- Depende kung iilan, lagot nalang kayo kapag ten challenges or smth 😉. Chos! We are very much aware na busy tayong lahat sa school so syempre hindi naman namin kayo bibigyan ng maraming challenges sa isang araw. 3 is the minimim and maximun na ang 4.

We are going to give you the time to when will you start accomplishing your challenges.

- Para na rin fair para sa lahat, kami ang magbibigay sa inyo ng time kung kailan niyo maaaring isagawa ang mga challenges na ibibigay namin. Sa given time na 'yon, you all should managed to accomplished the challenges.

➢ Each day that all of you should complete the challenges, the first one who completed all of it will be entitled as the 'Daily Winner'.

- So inuulit lang namin, magkakaroon tayo ng Daily Winner everyday! Ang Daily Winner ang siyang nangunang matapos sa pagsasagawa ng mga challenges. Of course, pwedeng paiba iba ang magiging 'Daily Winner' natin, depende kung sino ang mauunang makatapos ng challenges sa isang araw.

➢ The corresponding points for the 'Daily Winner' or the 1st place is 10 points. For the 2nd place, 7 points. For the 3rd place and so on, it will be 5 points.

- Iipunin niyong lahat ang points niyo until sa last day ng I Challenge You. And ofc, the three roleplayers who will get the highest points among all will be the champions and will be known as the 'Ultimate Challengers'! The prizes? Well, you'll know them at the end of this game. 😉

And that will be all, guys. Sana maraming sumali! Proceed to the next chapter for the official form!

⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀

(Credits to all rph who had this before ♡)