Audio Log #1

My name is Victor Eizenberg, what I am about to reveal to you, will...alter what you believe , and think about this world.

The year 504 and we, arrived at the battlefield of the ruined capital. Sky bleeding red, ash raining from the sky and a city overrun by unnatural forces. I thought we were heroes, were we to die without a real purpose or impact in the war. Were we dead men, the day we landed, no this is not how the story goes. The mud became more thick the more further we advanced and the amounts of corpse increased. Is this the conclusion to our story? No, we need a twist. Even though ash was raining from the sky, I felt cold, I felt like they were watching us, cold, filthy piecing eyes. Is this what you call regret? We are in need of a new weapon. If only I was aware that it would come to this, if only I knew what we were up against. Our every step would be beset by unnatural attacks of a legion of unearthly creatures. Are we deem sinners in the eyes of God? Is this divine retribution? No...this is just one twisted fucked up game. There has to be a way out of here, I'm no hero I'm just a survivor, no shame in that, right? even the weak survive, surviving off the expense of others. I hear gun shots echoing through this twisted field of silence.