Please Stay

THOMAS' POINT OF VIEW

I wish I could tell her. It's not recommended to tell anyone, but I don't want any secrets between us. I love her so much. The thought of hurting her would be unbearable. I wish she knew what she means to me. She is my world. I never would have thought I would be so in love.

I would have never guessed how strong the connection would be between a werewolf and his mate. The thing is that I haven't told anyone I found her yet.

I have been laying on my bed for what seems like hours. I think I just decided to go see her.

I jumped up and pushed myself up off my bed. I shuffled my way to the bathroom.

I pulled my shirt off above my head and tossed it on the floor. My fingers ran through my straight hair and I stared at myself in the mirror for a couple minutes before I stepped into the shower.

I stood on her doorstep. I didn't want to hurt her and I didn't want to live without my mate any longer. Analese had to know as soon as possible.

I just didn't know what to say or how to say it. 'Hey, Ana. I just wanted to tell you that I'm a werewolf and you're my mate. I am completely in love with you, well i have been in love with you since my non-tattoo started burning. So yeah that's pretty much it.' I didn't want the love of my long life, one-hundred and forty three to be exact. She is only seventeen, so I would have to wait four months. But everyone thinks I am only eighteen. Either way we are not allowed to officially claim your mate until they are the grown, human age.

I pulled up my fist and slowly knocked on the pure white door. It was only a few seconds later when I saw her peeking through the glass square in the door. My fists clenched and sweat began to build.

"Look who's here." She let out a deep and heavy sigh and I felt like she hated me.

"Analese, is that Thomas?" Her father asked as he walked up behind her and held out his hand. I shook it.

I was welcomed in and I waited while Analese went to her room and got dressed.

I sat in silence with Daniel.

I tried figuring out how I was going to tell her. I will ease it in. I have a perfect plan.

Her presence was known after her heels clicked against the hardwood floors. Ana kissed her father on the cheek and we walked out.

Her scent was carried along with her. It was amazing.

She flashed me with wearing an aqua blue dress. It sparkled with her complexion, but was not formal at all. It cut rather low into her cleavage, but I enjoyed it. Wait a minute.

I knew something was off. It wasn't a dress and it didn't sparkle. It was a mere corset top that was aqua blue and white designs decorated it. She also wore a light jean skirt that hit mid-thigh. She had a pair of white flats in her hand.

Was Analese teasing me? Im paranoid as can be.

I opened the door to my black convertible for her and she thanked me as she slid in.

After I closed my door, started the engine, she blurted, "What do I need to trust you enough for you to tell me?" I tightened my grip on the steering wheel causing my knuckles to turn white.

She must have noticed. "Why don't we go somewhere first?" She suggested. I nodded my head in agreement and drove off.

It was the beginning of June and she just got out of school, so the weather was nice, to me. It was a warm of 92 degrees. I decided we would go to a nearby lake.

I walked around the car and opened her door. "My lady," I offered my hand out and she blushed a little. She took my hand and I put my arm on her shoulder as we walked to the nearest bench. I stared into her eyes, that's all I need to do. I would stare in her eyes all day if she let me. She smiled. I couldn't believe she was right here in front of me, breathing.

I got up and pulled her with me. I held her close with my hands rested on her curvy waist. She wrapped her hands around my neck and curled my hair in her fingers.

"I'm sorry, Analese." I felt her hands remove from my neck. They dropped on my arms and pushed away a little. She shot me a look of confusion and hurt. "Sorry? Please Thomas, don't be sorry for anything," she assured.

She stared into my eyes and I noticed a single teardrop sliding down her cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb while my hand cupped her soft cheek as it reddened. I leaned down a little and gently kissed her forehead. Another tear ran down. "What's wrong?"

"I'm... it doesn't matter. What did you have to tell me?"

"Please, Ana." I begged.

"Thomas. What did you have to tell me?" She ignored my question and begged for me to tell her. I had to.

"Have you ever automatically been so in love with someone, that the reason would have to be ridiculous?" She was lost and confused. "No, not really." She giggled and it was just adorable.

"I don't really want to tell you, but you kind of have to know. It would make my life hell if you didn't understand. This sounds wierd, Analese, but I have been waiting for you. I have been madly in love with you ever since..." I trailed off.

"Ever since what?" She expressed with curiousity. "Ever since my non-tattoo, started burning." I will never forget this moment, the moment that my mate would leave me. The moment she would lose her mate. I don't know what I would do without my mate.

"Can you explain a little more?" My jaw clenched and I did what I haven't done in over a hundred years. I felt three tears slide past my clenched jaw.

"Analese Gabriella, I have a secret," but before she left me I just wanted her to know something. "I love you Gabi."

She got confused quickly and laughed. "That's your secret, Thomas?" No it wasn't and there is no way that she is gonna think that. "No." I told her sternly and she jumped.

I heard her heart beating probably as fast as mine. I had to tell her. I had to, but I knew that I would not be able to live anymore knowing that I had my mate, but she didn't want me.        I would die especially when she did. She is most human, so her maximum amount of years to live being as much human she is, is only about ninety, but will never change in appearance.

"I am a monster, Analese." Fear was running through her veins. "No, no you are not," She didn't know. "What are you? What so called monster are you?" She was going to regret this, but she had to know what her ancestors were.

"I am a creature that you have heard of. Only in movies though. I am not human," here it is and, "I am a werewolf, Garcia."

I never felt so confused in my life. Well once I got confused at Subway, it involved the stuff that goes on the sandwiches.

She wasn't scared, she wasn't confused, she wasn't running or screaming. Analese was laughing.

"You are hilarious, Thomas." She was laughing and my heart shattered."Gabriella, I. am telling. the truth." I cried out to her. And it hit her.

"I am a werewolf, Gabriella. Your mother. She's half. And if you weren't a quarter then you wouldn't have become my...m-my..."

"Your what?"

"My mate," she gasped and shook her head. She was secretly calling me a liar. I let my wolf take more of me over. He still scratched on my skull, begging to be free. I shoved her against a nearby tree and the pain struck me. What did I just do? She started to cry as I did.

I inched closer until our chests touched and my bones shook. I felt the tingles, so did she.

"You. Are. My. Mate, Analese. Now is your chance to accept it and become your complete self. Or I take you home now and no matter how much it kills me, I... I w-won't talk to you again. I won't even allow my wolf to catch a single whiff of your amazing scent." I was practically bawling at the small thought. She cried. She looked up at me and once she met my gaze, I couldn't let her go. I knew that no matter what, I wouldn't let her go.