One Fight Turns Into More

Sarah's POV

People say that Jeremy Jordan is a selfish, arrogant man who only cares about himself. But as I have spent time to actually get to know him I've realized there is more to Jeremy than his "bad boy" reputation.

At least I thought so until I checked my Instagram during lunch. "Sarah, sweetheart? Are you okay?"

I angrily wiped at the tears that had fallen. Why the hell would I be crying over my fake boyfriend cheating on me? "I'm fine," I said harshly.

"No you aren't," Max sighed as he put his hand on my shoulder, forcing me to look away from my phone. Instead of answering him, I just shoved my phone in his hand. "That son of a bitch! I'm going to kill him."

"Don't worry about it. He's not worth it. He's not worth any of it." I grabbed my purse and left the studio, anger practically radiating off me.

**********

I was currently pacing back and forth, clutching my phone in my hands. I was trying to decide whether or not to call Jeremy. Right as I was about to call him, my doorbell rang. When I looked through the peephole, I had to bit my tongue to keep the tears from falling.

"Go away!" I yelled, without opening the door.

"Sarah, please let me explain."

"Explain?" I scoffed, yanking the door open. "Explain that you went out, got drunk and very publicly made out with another girl. Do you realize what this looks like? The paparazzi now thinks there is trouble in paradise. You cheated on me!" I yelled, allowing the tears to fall.

I cleared my throat and wiped the fallen tears. "Do you have any idea how it felt to see those pictures?"

I watched as Jeremy opened and closed his mouth, unsure of what to say. Finally, he rolled his shoulders and crossed his arms. "Damn, Walters. It's a fake relationship. I didn't think we were exclusive," he taunted.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said, astonished at how quickly he can go back to being an asshole. "Are you so set on everyone seeing you as a grade A asshole you are willing to ruin what I thought was the start of a friendship?"

"Oh wake up Sarah! Don't tell me you actually thought you were changing me."

"Sorry if I thought there might be a glimmer of hope of you being a decent person. You told me yourself you were getting tired of having that reputation. You don't have to be a jackass all the time Jeremy!" I turned around and walked back into my apartment. I bit my lip when I heard him follow me.

"You're one to talk about being someone you don't want to be, Sunny," he said mockingly making me quickly turn around and send him a glare. "What happened to you wanting to write serious music? What was that new song you sang at a party a few weeks ago? Bang Them Sticks? Or the other one? Title? Or was it Walkashame? What about Credit? Those are some real serious songs your working on Sunny," he laughed bitterly. "I don't see you showing Mr. Hansen Lost Boy anytime soon. So don't get on me for being the same person I used to be when you are too much of a coward to change yourself!"

I raised my hand, ready to slap him. But I didn't. I just stared at him. I lowered my hand and didn't try to stop the tears from falling. For a split second, Jeremy's facial expression changed from anger to regret.

"Get out." I said forcefully.

"Sarah," he said trying to take a step towards me, causing me to take a step back.

"Get out, Jeremy." I turned around and wrapped my arms around my chest.

"Fine," I heard him huff as he slammed the door on his way out.