Chapter 11

Reader's POV

Flash back

"Even though you didn't take too much electricity in the first battle, principal Nezu wants to be careful so we have gotten the gadget that you used in the Calvary battle and you can use it in your next few battles, it already has electric inside" Aizawa said handing me the gadget from earlier.

"Thank you Mr.Aizawa" I smile before walking out into the stadium.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks to my new gadget, the battle didn't last too long, with the gadget I no longer had to worry about taking too much electricity.

The amount inside was only enough to temporarily paralyse my opponent.

"L/N Y/N WINS AND MOVES ONTO THE NEXT ROUND!!"

The crowd cheered loudly as I walked off the stadium.

thankfully there was no need for a trip to the electricity room for now, but I think that would change with my next battle..

looking up at the screen displaying the next round made my heart race from inside my chest

Iida Tenya VS Todoroki Shouto

L/n Y/n VS Bakugou Katsuki

"welcome back L/n!" Uraraka beamed as I sat next to her, the last match of Kirishima verses Bakugou ended a few minutes ago and so the last round was beginning.

"I wonder if Todoroki will use his left side again?" Uraraka questioned as our friend walked onto the stadium with Todoroki on the other side.

"who knows, for now lets cheer Iida on!" I smiled as the match begun and the two began battling.

Todoroki managed to corner Iida however Iida jumped over the ice, managing to land a kick on Todoroki which all our class gasped in amazement at the speed Iida was now attacking.

as Iida went to put Todoroki out of bounds, something happened to Iida and was soon immobilized.

"Todoroki wins!"

slowly I stood up, Bakugou had already left and made his way to the waiting room.

the nerves began to kick in, my palms growing sweaty at the thought of what could happen in this battle.

"good luck N/n, we'll be cheering for you!"

looking behind me I see Izuku smiling at me, nodding, I turn away and walk to the waiting rooms.

despite Izuku's encouragement, I was still incredibly nervous, I mean who wouldn't when your up against someone with a strong quirk like Bakugou?

before I knew it, I was in the waiting room...waiting...

minutes seemed like hours and seconds felt like minutes as I waited patiently, thinking about how I could win this.

"who am I kidding, there's no way I could beat him-"

"please make your way to the stadium"

hearing the speaker made my heart rate increase, and the sweat in my palms to double as I stood up once again, almost falling over from how much my legs were shaking.

"get yourself together Y/n.. I can do this" clutching the gadget in my hand, I entered the stadium, cheering could once again be heard from all areas around me.

as I walked up the steps, I see Bakugou who has a grin on his face as he sees me.

my hands begin to shake as I wait for the match to begin, Bakugou's stare feels like daggers while I try to look away from him as much as possible.