Norway,you had one job!

Norway was drunk.Really drunk .Like so drunk, he could probably make out with a certain Dane and enjoy it.All of a sudden,the drunken Norweigian suddenly became angry.

"How dare that stupid Dane be so hot!He has a lot of nerve making me want him and stuf!"A devilish grin soon appeared on Norway's face."I know what'll do,I'll make him less hot all i gots ta merk 'im do is be all depressed n' stuff! That'll work.I could use magic too,I mean I promised myself I would only use it for emergencies,but he's too hot,so it couns right?RIGHT?!"The drunk suddenly exclaimed as he began to argue with himself,to which he replied,"y-yeah sure just please don't hurt me!",towards well,himself.After winning the argument he looked up an attitude changing spell,used it  and passed out from too much alchohol.However because he  was  drunk, he was not the best at encantion.Especially if the chant had a lot of t's or 's',,in it.

ENGLAND'S P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of wood splintering.I decided to ignore it at first,but then it hit me.

There's bloody wood splintering in my house!I sit up,and I see.. what the hell!Canada ,and she has an..AXE!?So I did what any loving father  would do and, in a state of self defense, I shot a totally not  painful to the piont of her breifly being caught on fire and her screaming in agony burst of magic at her ,and after she finished screaming in agony,I proceeded to call Norwayas if nothing ever happened and she was actually just asleep.Shut up,I'm a good parent. Hesomeone who I trusted  more than others.Me and him are like best friends.

ALRIGHT BUTTER KING, I SAW THE MAGIC AURA AROUND MY BABY WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?

"Broski,chillax alright?"I heard a voice say at the other end of the phone.

SHE JUST TRIED TO KILL ME LIKE A BLOODY PHSYCOPATH!"I said rather politely towards the occupant of the other side of the phone.Unfortunately it wasn't Norway, but that Git Denmark.

"Yo, wassup.Also, norge is kinda drunk off his ass right now so yeah."The Dane said to which I responded very curtly with"what the bloody hell do you mean he's drunk,I knew this was all his fault!

"woah eyebrows slow down,what's his fault?" Denmark coaxed,but I wasn't having any of his shenanigans.

"Canada just tried to kill me with a bloody Axe!" I spat rather annoyed

"Yeah whatever I don't reallly care and all that jazz,but I guess I'll tell Norway 'bout it he'd probly care. I guess."

END OF P.O.V.