Dance sesh news mess

"Well, don't just stand there, come in and have fun" I laughed a little and they all waltzed in to the middle of the room.

LINN'S POV!
I dragged Sophie to the corner so the boys where free to practice, we sat down at these beanbags who randomly sat there, waiting for our tired butts. I sat there, studying everyone of the boys, they seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. The boys where wearing all black and white, V was wearing a beanie, and RM was wearing a hat, other than that they all looked like they where twinning in style, well, kind off.
"Hey, what are you practicing for actually?" I looked at V and leaned back into the beanbag. He looked at me and cleared his throat.
"It's just this thing, can't really explain it". He took his beanie of, fixed his hair and put it back on.
"Oh well". I said and buried myself into the beanbag to sit more comfortable.

SOPHIE'S POV
I looked at Linn, she had her eyes on V throughout the whole dance session, or at least almost the whole session.
"Do you girls have any plans later on tonight?" V looked at us, I looked at Linn.
"Uhm, no" Linn said confident and sat up a little.
"Where gonna grab something to eat later, wanna come?" It was Jimin talking, he smiled kindly at us.
"Yeah, s-sure" I stuttered back.
They all just smiled and went trough the dance one more time.

LINN'S POV
I saw Sophie bring up her phone, she was looking at the news online, kinda geeky in my opinion, but she thinks it's important to find out what's going on in the world when it comes to danger and stuff. I think she's been paranoid, but she means it really smart to stay updated.
Her face turned pale, well, she was pale before, but not that pale! "What" I whispered to her, she handed me her phone. I was speechless. "Pretend that you haven't read that, okay?" I whispered to her.
"Hey, what are you whispering about?" Jimin stopped dancing and looked at us. Sophie's eyes, I've never seen her so shocked in my lifetime on earth. "Oh, we're just discussing where we should go eat after you're done, it's nothing, we have some suggestions, or maybe you will chose?" I smiled to him, he nodded and kept on going.
"What are we gonna do..?" I whispered to Sophie, she just smiled to me. "I got a plan" she answered.