Chapter Six

Ryan's P. O. V.
I quickly glance at her and look foreword again. I looked at her again at the base of her throat seeing the long scar. Her short shorts and crop top perfectly fitted to her perfectly proportioned body. She has a thick ass and a little over a handful size breasts. Her tanned skin bringing out the light blonde hairs in the long strands of brunette. Her nails painted light blue matching her eyes. She looks so perfect. I just want to lay next to her and stare into her eyes and roam my hands up and down her naked body. This morning her nakedness was like a work of art except I didn't look at her body I watched her expressions. Watching her here right now I only want to talk to her. About everything. I want to tell her everything. I want to make her happy. She looks so peaceful here. Way different then how she looked when she first got here. I look forward at the front of the boat and see my grandma looking directly at me. She smiles and rolls her eyes. I just chuckle and inhale the lake breeze.
Emily slows the boat and pulls closer and closer to the tall cliff. She pulls the boat throttle back into reverse and runs up to throw out the anchor. She sets the anchor and shuts off the boat. Pulling up the front canopy, Emily struggles with clipping it down. I chuckle and go to help her. As soon as I stand up she bends over and accidentally puts her ass on my cock. I take a sharp intake of breath and quickly back up. My grandpa laughs and so does my brother.
"What are you guys laughing at. One of you could get the fuck up and help me." Emily snaps.
"Ryan was going to help you, but you put your ass on his junk." Will said laughing.
Emily looks behind her and immediately stands up straight. I walk up next to her and pull down allowing her to snap the poles into place holding down the canopy.  Emily walk to the back of her boat opening he back gate and letting the ladder down into the water.
"Emily do you have life jackets?" My grandma asks.
"Yep, they are underneath you." Emily says pointing at her seat.
My grandma gets up and looks through the the life jackets and grabs a large black one. She hands my grandpa a extra large black one. Will grabbed a grey one and handed me a grey one too. Emily stripped off her clothes and was standing in her bikini. I looked her up and down. Noticing marks along her body. I quickly look away not wanting to make her uncomfortable.
"It's alright you can look at them." Emily said with a hurt expression on her face like I thought she was disgusting.
"I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable with me staring at you." I say trying to relieve we pained face.
Emily just shrugs and lays a towel out in her tanning layout on the back o the boat. She lays down of her front and I lay a towel down next to her laying on my back.
Everyone else gets into the water. Emily then gets up an blows up and inflatable table looking thing toes a rope to it and throws it out. She lays back down on her stomach and sighs deeply. She then looks at me. Her blue eyes looking at peace with out a single trace of pain in them.  I stare into her blue eyes.
"What happened to you?" I asked not even realizing what I just asked.
Emily just sighed. Closing her eyes. I let my eyes roam down her back side. I see long scars down her back as ones that cross them. I reach over and trace them. I look back up at her face and she's looking at me with pain and confusions written in her eyes.
I pull my hand back and lay back down.
"Why'd you stop?" Emily asks looking at me confused.
"You looked like you were in pain." In reply.
"I wasn't, it felt really nice. I was just confused as to why you were touching them. As soon as a lot of people see them they don't ever talk to me again let alone touch me. " Emily says sighing.
"Oh. I'm sorry." I say going back to tracing her scars again.
She sighs again and drifts off to sleep. I watch her sleep looking at her so peaceful.
~I look at her plump lips and lean forward. I press my lips to hers scaring her as I do it, and she punches my in the middle of my chest.
"Oh fuck. I'm so sorry. I was dreaming and I got scared. I'm so sorry, are you alright." Emily said siting up.
I look at her and pull her closer to me. I wind my finger in her hair and pull her face close to mine. Her breath hitches and she looks me in my eyes captivating me again. I lean foreword and press my lips against hers. At first there nothing then I bite her bottom lips causing her to moan and I slip my tongue into her mouth tangling with hers. I become more urgent with my kisses and I pull her closer towards me.~
"Um Ryan, wake up." Will said smacking me on the forehead.
I open my eyes not realizing that I just dreamed kissing Emily.
"What. What's wrong?" I ask confused and I look to my left and Emily is still asleep.
"Have a nice dream?" Will asked laughing at me.
"What do you mean?" I ask still confused.
"You were moaning and saying Emily's name." Will said laughing harder and louder.
Emily stirs and lays on her back. I look at her body and see more of her scars.
"I was?" I mumble .
I reach over and brush Emily's long hair away from her face. Her eyes flutter open and her blue eyes meet my hazel ones.
"Hello kitten." I say, letting the desire seep through my voice.
"Hello." Emily yawns.
"Can I try something?" I ask feeling the urgency to touch her.
"Um sure?" She says looking at me awkwardly.
I lean forwards to kiss her but I'm pulled back and I land on the floor.
"What the hell?" I ask looking up.
"Not yet Ryan." My grandma clicking her tongue at me.
I roll my eyes and Emily laughs. I stand up and grab her by the back of her head and press my lips to hers. I kiss her with passion and desire. I wrap my hands up i know her hair to deepen the kiss. I pull away and we're both breathless. I turn and face my grandma who is looking at me with clear shock in her eyes. I give her a small grin and she smacks my arm. She walks up to Emily and whispers something to her making her eyes light up with excitement. Emily wiggles her finger at me motioning for me to come towards her. I kneel down next to her and then she stands up and pulls me up with her. She presses herself up against me placing her hands on my chest. She leans up and kisses me on the cheek before pushing me off the side of the boat into the water.
Emily P. O. V.
I pushed him off the side of the boat into the water. I laughed as he splashed down. He popped back up and his expression made me laugh harder. Kathy was laughing so hard she  couldn't breathe. I threw Ryan a life jacket and he glare at me like he'll get his revenge sooner or later. He swims over to the ladder and stops up to me dripping water.
"Hey watch the water your getting it everywhere." I jokingly say.
Ryan picks me up and sits down with me stratalling his lap.
"You've been a bad girl kitten. I'm gonna have to punish you aren't I?" Ryan asks with nothing but desire in his eyes.
Kathy walks over to us and she smacks Ryan upside the head.
"It was just a funny joke Ryan, don't get all pissy." Kathy chuckles, "besides she's not yours, yet"
Ryan groans and winds his fingers in my hair and harshly presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back with the same desire. He pulls back first and we're both breathless.
"Holy fuck you two. Just have babies already." My sister yells.
Ryan looks at her and then back at me and shakes his head.
"Whoa Emily, here's the first guy that doesn't want you to carry his children. " my sister says rolling her eyes.
"Not saying no, I'm shaking my head because I don't want them right now." Ryan says placing his hands on my waist.
I push off of Ryan and sit down in my chair.
"Well are you all ready to go back to Emily's place?" Kathy asks.
I just shrug my shoulders and everyone else nods.
I pull up the anchor and drive the boat out of the cove. I head back to my place and put the boat into the slip and hoist it up into boarding position. Everyone gets out and walks up to the house except Ryan. Who waits for me.
"You can go up with them, you don't have to wait on me." I say nodding my towards the house.
"I want to wait on you. No matter how long it takes I'll always wait on you." Ryan says looking at me with his little grin.
I smile back and walk up to the house with him following. He opens the door for me but as I walk through Ryan smack me on the ass making me moan. I set everything down and walk towards my bed room to change my clothes, but Ryan grabs my writs and pulls me towards him.
"What's wrong?" I ask confused."
"I want you. But not like I want any other girl in my past. I want only you. I want you to be mine. Possibly for a long time. Please Emily." Ryan whispers in my ear.
"And if I say yes, what'll happen?" I whisper back.
"Then you've just made me the luckiest man. And I'll take you to the bedroom and lay in bed with you staring into those beautiful blue eyes or yours and ask you questions to get to know you more." Ryan chuckles.
"And if I told you no?" I question.
"Then I'll try my hardest to change that answer to a yes. I can't let you go. You've captivated me already kitten." Ryan says looking down at me with his gorgeous hazel eyes.
"I'll think about it." I answer finally.
"Is there any way that I can persuade you more towards giving me a yes?" Ryan asks running his hands up and down my side.
"Mmhmmm. Possibly. But that seems a it inappropriate considering we just met." I tease.
"Well I can always sneak over tonight. Now can't I?" Ryan plans.
"Possibly." I laugh.
"So is it settled then? Tonight?" Ryan asks to confirm.
"Yes, but what time?" I ask to know how long I have to get ready.
"And hour or two after we all leave." Ryan whispers under his breath so his brother won't our conversation.
"Make it two hours. I still need to get ready for that. And it'll give them all time to go to sleep." I say rolling my eyes.
Ryan leans in and pulls me closer to him and kisses me like no man has ever kisses me before. I moan into his mouth when he bites my lip and squeezes my ass. I pull back but I still want more.