Proluge

The Victorian castle, darkened not only by the shadows of the night, but by the darkness of her heart, belonged to a leader, a ruler that was disguised.
Everyone beneath her saw a good women who was trying to make life better for them, lives worth living. That was just a mask. Her real form, is a cruel, black hearted women who does not have the well being of her people in her heart or her mind. The only thing there was a plan. A plan for total control.

Now, this plan would be perfect, if not for the imperfect. Blanks, as they were known. She knew that if there were enough of them, they would have the strength, and unfortunately, the determination and bravery, to rise up against her.
The thing she was afraid of was that even with her forces and her own power, she would not be able to stand up against them. The only solution was convincing the people that Blanks were nothing, should not even be considered people. They were just going to turn our society into a raging war, complete with horror and fury and blood. Lots of blood.
Death would stain the walls of building and spread out through the air. It would always be there, not in the world, but in our hearts, our pain, our grief. She knew her people didn't want that, so they would fight against whatever defiance there was and she wouldn't have to.

"What if it doesn't work?" Liviana's explanation was interrupted by a voice among the people gathered in the great hall. Everybody turned towards her. A girl, about the age of 14, hair black as night, eyes as blue as the ocean, stood by herself in the middle of the crowd.
A silence had fallen over the room, as they waited in anticipation, expecting an explanation for why she would interrupt an important meeting, especially when Liviana was speaking.

"Why does your opinion matter?"
"You're not even part of the meeting!"
"Part of the meeting? She's not even supposed to be here." Fighting broke out in the crowd, at first a mob of screaming people, but after a while, just a blur of noise and movement.

"Silence!" A hush fell over the room so fast that you could hear a pin drop.

"What is it?" Liviana gave her a glare, so intense that you would crack under the pressure of it.
It was a stare to show not only her, but all of us, that we were nothing to her. She was our leader and we were just her servants, her helpers. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a few words in her story, a few ideas in her plans, a few steps in her journey. Instantly, the woman realized this and you could see the fear on her face, the terror in her eyes. I didn't want to watch, yet I wanted to, so badly. She had made a mistake by speaking back to their leader.

"No, wait, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it..." Her voice faded as she was dragged down the hallways, towards her final destination, as we called it. We all knew what would happen to her and even though we didn't speak , we were speaking in our minds, giving her our prayers. They wouldn't be much good to her where she was going, but at least we could show we cared.

"Well, not that we've taken care of that, let's get back to the first interruption." I cleared my throat a few times before speaking once more.

"Umm...What I was saying was that what if the people don't agree with you? Or what if only a small amount do, and the Uprising is too much for them."

"What do you think we should do?" She had a bit of a taunt to her voice, like she was mocking me.

"I think we should send someone in, in disguise to join the Uprising as a spy. They could gather information about their plans, then report back to us. We could kill them from the inside." I expected Liviana to give me the same glare she had given to that women and signal her guards to take me away to my final destination. To show respect, I looked her directly in the eyes. But, what I saw was, the unexpected. Instead of anger and hatred in her eyes, I saw a spark of wanting, pride. Was it possible that Liviana had taken her idea into consideration? It was very unlikely that she would process anything we said, especially when it had interrupted her. It would just be thrown into the pile of forgotten words, where in just a matter of minutes, they would be gone, like pieces of paper thrown into the fire. Lost in the wind.