HOME SWEET HOME

We all got home and me and shay got lost until we found our way around the house we unpack our stuff we saw roc and said ewwwwww and ran all He did is laugh. (3months later) we ran to taco (ray) room I said taco! Then he pick me up and I took his taco out his hand. We ran to prod room and we all said chicken! And took the chicken out his hand. We ate the taco and the chicken. We ran Princeton room and I said mic! And took his micaphone we was playing with it but they all got mad. be on your best behavior that got the girls mad. What happens to us? We love you like y'all our kids not girlfriends. Oh okay? We went to our room and shay cried what happen shay? They hate us! She said WHAT THATS CRAZY TALK! They love us they do anything for us. Just then prod came and said y'all come y'all need to go to school ok? Yes. then we got dress. We went to school (skip the school part). .At home THIS TEACHER GOT ME F- just then shay said to shut up so I did. SHAY POV. I telled alex to shut up cause I was studying. END OF THE POV. I hate my teacher she gives me 4 packs of home work and give u 3! That's because she HATES you alex GIRLssss dang it the guys are calling us come on sis. So we go downstairs blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah GOT NEW NAMES YAYYYY roc POV I know I had to change the girls 'NAMES' but we changed them even better. End of POV. OK shay your name is.......KENDALL! I love it! Kendall said Nick name is ken! Bye bye dad#1234 she went into our room to study. Ok ready? Alex said YES SIR! Ok you name is.......... Jordan! I want to die right now! I ran to my sis she was..... CUTTING HERSELF she said don't tell our dad's plz I'll stop. I.ii.iii.iiii just then I fainted when I woke up all I heard was roc so I said is dad#2? He giggled yes it's me dad#2! But you ok? Yes I'm am roc. Ok I'm gonna sign you out ok I said. Just when he left I sat up and watch some T.V then I went to sleep when I woke up I was not home I was still in the hospital. Come on roc! Just then.....

TAY TUNED......😘😍😍😍😍😘😚😚😚😙😙😗😗😘😘😍😍😘😘😙