Part 2: Day to Myself

~Star's P.O.V.~
After school ended I headed to the café but of course Luna, Setsuko, Phoenix, and Kazue came along. I love my sisters but it seams like I only get time to myself when I am in my room. I ordered some coffee while Setsuko ordered sweets and the girls ordered what they wanted. I drank my coffee and played for the things.

"So let's go home I wanna watch anime" Setsuko said.
"Well you girls can go I wanna go to the lake" I said.
"Oh can I come along?" Luna asked.
"Um sorry but I want to spend some time by myself" I replied.
"Oh ok" Luna said.
"Cheer up we can hang out at home" Phoenix said.
"Yeah, come on we all have times we wanna be by ourselves" Kazue said.
'Thanks' I mouthed to Kazue.
'No Problem' she mouthed back.

I headed to the lake.

I walked at the edge of the water and relaxed

~Luna's P.O.V. ~
As the girls and I headed home I wondered why Star wanted to go to the lake by herself.

"Hey do you girls know what that was about?" Phoenix asked.
"Not really Star never says stuff like she wants to go by herself" I said.
"She's probely just getting sick of you all hanging around her all the time" Setauko said.
"Hey don't be so rude!" shell said.
"Well that got to be true" Setsuko said putting anime on the TV.
"Gosh Suko you really need to stop being so rude" Kazue said.
"Whatever are the old people comeing home soon?" Setsuko asked.
"Mom is in her and dad's room and Dad is not home yet" Shell said.
"Oh well I am ganna head out for a bit" Setsuko said.
"Oh ok" I said and went to my room.

~Star's P.O.V.~
As I sat down and put my feet in the water I saw Setsuko come.

"Hey sis" she said.
"Hai Suko, what's up" I said.
"Same as always" she said and sat next to me.
"They home?" I asked.
"She's in the room and he's not home yet" Suko said.
"Oh well I guess nothing changes when it comes to them" I said.
"Wanna go home? I bet your hungry since you only got coffee"she said.
"Sure" I said and got up.

The walk home was silent and after I ate I went to my room and did what I want to. The truth is I secretly cut myself. When no one was in the kitchen I took a knife and went to the bathroom. I rolled up my sleeves and made another cut on my arm and bandaged it up. Then I cleaned the knife and put it back.

That night I went to sleep with a brand new cut on my arm. Every day their is something I regret, every night I can't help but think of our real mom. I always cry myself to sleep but with 5 sisters no one knows it is me all the time and plus with me having a emotionless face all the time and not understanding emotions makes sence for no one expect me to cry not even I do. I always just feel like a outsider even though I know I am not. I just can't stop myself so don't look at me like that plus no one knows not even my twins. (I said twins because their triplets and she has two sisters the same as her so pretty much if she doesn't have three sisters the same as her its twins)