chapter 1

It was oneday before winter when  we first met.

Jungkook pov

It was cold drew to winter starting soon. I snag my face into my scarf as I walk to school.

"Jungkook" I heard, I turn around to see its Taehyung.

I stop, waiting for him to catch up.

"Hey" he says trying to make conversation.

"Hey" I answered.

" Have you heard 'lee wang' wants to beat you" he says.

I didn't care about the fact that the school bully wanted to beat me. He deserved alot worst than me sleeping with his so called girlfriend.

"And" I say with annoyance in my voice.

"No offence man but we all know that the pretty boy of this school won't stand a chance" he says while patting me on the back.

I roll my eyes "yeah, yeah I can probably talk him out of it somehow, right?" I told myself.

We arrived in front of school. I didnt want to step further knowing, I'm probably getting beaten today.

As I was in deep thought I could see Taehyung running off into the school saying something I didnt catch.

"Ring, ring"

I snapped out off it and I walk into the school gates with my head high shrugging off the thoughts.

I took my time getting to class knowing I was already late.

"Bang" the door made as I slid it across. Making Everyone look at me, it works everytime, I made my big Entrance like always.

I put my bag over my shoulder and walk in with confidence.

" late again I see Jungkook" Mrs says without looking back at me as I took my sit.

I had a smirk on my face because of my pride.

I  had the best sit, I was at the back against the window seeing everything below the two story building.

I could feel the girls eyeing me, lets just say I am the school playboy and the guy everyone wants to fuck.

I slept with most girls in this school and none have meant anything.

Class ended and it was lunch. I went outside under a tree. I decide to lay there with my arm and jacket as my head rest.

Only 5 mins past and I could feel the light disappear from over my eyelids.

I open my eyes seeing lee wang there with his pussy gang.

"Hey buddy" I say shutting my eye again.

"Stop talking, meet me at the park, right of the school" he says as he walks off with his fag friends.

I signed knowing exactly the park he was talking about.

It had two old swings and white dirt as it surface, In was in the dodgy part of town with abandoned buildings surrounding it.

If I went or didn't I know I'll  be beaten either way, might as well get it over with. Anyway the attention will be flooding me tomorrow.

[END OF SCHOOL]

I got to the park and see them all waiting for me. Well this will be shit I thought and oh boy I was right.

He puches me in the stomach making me slouch, I hold my hands where it landed.

The next one punch me in the  jawline.

The last punch hit me in the eye making me fall to the ground, for the next 3 mins all four kick me while I lay on the ground. It feeling like an eternally. 

"If you ever do shit like sleeping with my girlfriend again I'll make your life a living hell" was the last thing I heard as they walked away.

I lay there with cuts and bruises now feeling sorry for myself, I guess I  deserved it.

I didn't want to get up... I had no one to go home too.

I just stayed there thinking about my scraf that flew away, she would kill me if she new I lost it.

It was dark before I knew it, when I saw the stars shining and wishing that she was still here...

{HOURS LATER}

The sound of foot steps snapped me out of thoughts. 

"Boop" I heard as I felt a finger on my nose.

"What are you doing down there?" I look up to see a boy inchs away from my face.

I look at his features he had sharp eyes, small lips, light pink hair that darken and pale skin that shined in the moon light

I was captivated by him...