Chapter 1-2

Chp 1-2 Default POV.
An hour later, the ship had finally met its arrival to Hoenn. I looked up, seeing wingull soaring through the deep blue sky. I bent down and gazed at the beautiful, limpid ocean. It reflected my face clearly, like a mirror.
"Ugh...what am I doing. I need to challenge the gym ASAP!!" I thought to myself. I wandered around the area, and found a squared building with a orange roof on. I recognised the logo above the entrance, it must be the gym! Without a doubt, I entered the gym. A man greeted me, "welcome to the Sootopolis Gym." He then handed me a free potion.
"No thanks," I smiled and returned the potion. He nodded and stood aside. Just when I was about to enter the gym room, I heard footsteps coming over me. I stood still, a man came out from the gym room. He was a tall, thin young man with light blue eyes and teal blue hair that curls gracefully around his head. He also wore a white beret (accurate description from Pokemon wiki).
"Welcome, I am Wallace, the gym leader of Sootopolis City." His lips lifted upwards, showing his perfectly aligned teeth.
"Nice to meet you, I'm y/n," I nodded, "can we jump straight into the battle? I don't want to waste anytime,"
He giggled at my words, "Y/n, I don't think you can beat the strongest gym leader of Hoenn without any gym badges. Anyways, follow me," he turned around and walked into the gym room. I curled up a corner of my mouth. His arrogant attitude got me smile. I followed him into the room.
He stood at the end of the left side of the battle field, nodding to his assistant. His assistant blew the whistle, informing us that the battle has began.
He crossed his arms, a faint smile appeared across his face. "Get out Milotic, lets kick some ass!" His Milotic came out of his Pokeball with glorious movements.
I sent out my Ninetales. "A fire type against water type? Interesting." He laughed.
"Don't knock it before you try it! Ninetales, use sunny day!" I took a move first  with Ninetales' outstanding speed.
Wallace signed and shook his head, "Milotic, hydro pump!" His Milotic swiftly hopped up into the air, a huge volume of water was formed in its mouth. It launched with a powerful blast.
Ninetales did not survive the hit, it fell down on the ground, with its shiny tails spread across the field.
The assistant marked down the score. I sent out Arcanine next. "Use solar beam!" With the help of sunny day, a powerful charged beam was released in Arcanine's mouth. "Launch it!" The bundled beam struck the opponent, causing an explosion.
"Milotic!" Wallace screamed. All he saw was a fainted Pokemon left on the battle field.
(Battle continued)
(10 minutes later, battle ended)

To be continued —>>>