°24°

//A hiden story\\

I... lived in a small town in the middle of nowhere, it was a town too small and poor. My mother, Addriana ×××××× was a rich woman from a very rich family who lived in a very rich city. But everything changed when in a bar she met my father, Joel Brown, a drunkard who somehow managed to make my mother fall in love, both after spending a night together, months later my mother contacted my father, she was pregnant. My father felt morally obliged to accept it and to support my mother and her future baby. A girl, was born in the old and dusty house of my father and mother. My mother, having left behind all her fortune for him, was dedicated to work and take care of her daughter day and night, since my father, indignant, spent the day drinking and looking badly at both. One night my mother arrived from work, she could not find her daughter anywhere, nor her husband either. My father, drunk, drowned her in the bathtub. After finding out about that, and already pregnant with me, she decided to go with me, but my father did not seem to like this. 'If you leave, I'll take care of you, if you stay, you'll both end up like the kid,' said the bastard.
My mother runned away believing in his words, leaving me alone with 3 years ... with him ... The animal that abused me in any way you can imagine. I was tortured, raped, humiliated and much more.

I didn't have a normal childhood like the other kids.
Maybe that's why I stick to the old stories of the west, because I grew up with them, always stole some comic, movie or magazine from someone, and put them in my head.

Since I killed my father with a bullet to the head -... My father's voice was chasing me "What do you see?" he still whispers his voice in my ear "the head, son, it's where everything important is concentrated" damn bastard ...I have to admit, so many horrible things happen to me in that house ... I realized that the only thing my father taught me is that you should never trust someone, or not at all. I learned many things on the street, I made my own rules like ...
Be everyone best friend or worst enemy.

Well...This is all for now