awakening

I sat up startled. I thought I was falling. My eye s wandered when I was half asleep a few second late was fully awake . I realised I was in a hospital room. I felt a sharp pain in my leg and went back to laying down.

      Adrian burst into the room . I fixed the bed so that the upper half of my body was tilted upwards.

        He stared at me then my leg. I asked him "what's wrong" and he said " You don't remember last night do you" . "Actually I just remember falling asleep and bumping my head. Oh and that our cat was ruined by a date." I took a breath and realised I said my words backward." I mean our date was ruined by a cat.

      " Well you remember half of it at least"  he said " Wait there's more. And why am I at the hospital" I said "Well u kinda fell off a um building and lets say it didn't end
well "

        I thought in my mind"  What about lady bug and tiki were are they and if I'm hurt how am I going to be lady bug!!?

       Adrian looked at me and said. "Wait Umm.. This is not good" What What's not good " I replied He looked worried. That made me worry. I didn't want him to be sad i want him to be happy like Chatt happy.

      "If you are lady bug then there no more lady bug. Is there a way you can heal really fast." Adrian said

            I replied "I don't know and if there was how would it happen I'm not lady bug without tiki and" The doctor burst into the room and asked if I was ok. "I'm fine. I just need a little time to heal"

       Adrian ascked if he could have a moment alone with me and the doctor took a step aside after a min or two.   

      "Your my lady bug. Youre my princes . your my bug-a boo and you will always be." He said. I felt like crying beside the pain in my leg. A few years Sri]ed down my face and he sat next to me. He gave me a hug and we said our goodbyes. I was sad to see him go but I needed to remember that the next time I see him won't be long.

     My parents burst in the room wondering if I was ok. "Just maybe your be carfull next time." I was surprised they are know here . I asked them" What took so long for you to get here." They looked at each other wide eyed. They haven't answered.

......................................................
Authors notes

     So I'm not around of myself for. This but I'm a little confused on what to do so i decided that maybe i will start weighting or only twice a week.