Weirdness in Kamizono Academy; Hyakko

YUFFIE’S POV

Apparently, when we saw where we’re standing, we realized that we were somewhere in the school garden. We sat on the bench by the big penguin statue thingy. I reached my pocket for my cellphone to check the time.

Time Check: 9:30am

“so, what’s the plan? Stay here for two days? Or just one day?” Kohana asked.

“well.. if we stay here for two days, where would we eat and sleep?” I said

“let me check if we have some money” Riko said getting his wallet. “I only have 50… anime money?!”

“what do you mean anime money?” Alice asked. He showed us the money inside his wallet. It has the word, “anime money”. We checked our wallets or pockets or bags to check if we also have the same money. Each one of us has 50, all Anime Money!

“what on earth does this mean?” Kohana said

“are these even acceptable here?!” Jayden said

We’re all confused and don’t know what to do. Then, we saw Torako Kageyama, Tatsuki Iizuka, Suzume Saotome and Ayumi Nonomura walking towards us. “hey! You guys look troubled, any problem?” Torako said

“ummm.. we.. uhh.. no. we..” I said panicking.

“We don’t! we’re just bored from those classes” Nashi said, backing me up.

“ohh.. I know. All these are so boring!” Torako said “why don’t we go somewhere after class?”

“yeah sure!” Alice said

“what about us? You guys are all girls” Riko complained. It’s true though.

“then, I guess you guys cant come” Kohana said

“that’s not fair” Jayden said. And there they go, arguing again. Alice and Tatsuki are talking about something. Then, Ayumi tried to stop Kohana and Jayden, “umm..” she said. But they still ignored her. Poor Ayumi. “um.. I think we should all go back to our rooms now, before someone will see us” I almost forgot! We’re also schooling here. I looked at my outfit. I like it! Oh, right school.

“wait.. aren’t you guys in our class?” Tastuki said

“oh yeah, your faces are familiar” Ayumi said

“really?” Torako said

“umm.. I’m Yuffie Nightray. These are Riko, Kohana, Jayden, Alice and Nashi” I said.

“and yeah, we’re in your class” Kohana said. Suzume just nodded her head in agreement.

We went back to the classroom. Them leading the way. Since we don’t know this school and it’s freaking big! You wont last long here. Then after a few minutes, I noticed that we’ve been circling around the garden. “are you sure, you guys know the way?” Alice asked

“of course” Torako said

Then we continued walking. Finally, after an hour, we’ve reached our room. I sat down on a chair. I don’t even know where I seat here. Then Nene Ando approach Kohana. She gasped and said, “who are you and why are you so cute!” then pinched Kohana on the cheeks. Oh yeah, she likes cute stuffs. xD poor Kohana.

“hey! That hurts!” Kohana complained. And Nene Ando stopped pinching her. “huh? Who are you guys?” Koma Kobayashi said. These people are so weird. Even though we’re in their class they don’t know us. Or at least that is what Ayumi said that we’re in the same class as them. “these are Yuffie, Kohana, Jayden, Alice, Riko and Nashi. Our classmates” Tatsuki said. At least we don’t need to introduce ourselves again to them.

“areee? You guys are our classmate?” Inori Tsubomiya said behind Riko. Riko was surprised and jumped out of his chair. “w-who are you?!” Riko said and his voice sounds scared. Inori smiled. You know the scary smile. And Riko was eventually really scared, he screamed and ran outside. “sorry, he has some issues with scary things” Alice said. Inori got sad and Nene Ando comforted her.

“will Riko be okay? I mean, about lost and stuff. This school is pretty big” Nashi said

“he can handle his self” Jayden said.

Then, our class started.

After class we agreed to go to the mall. “but you guys are all girls, only Jayden and me are boys” Riko said. “should that be a problem?” Ushio said. “they really don’t like hanging out with all girls and stuff” Alice said.

Then Yanagi Kyougoku, Kitsune Kageyama and Shishimaru Sengoku approached us. “ah! Senpai!” Koma said.

“hey, what’s up?” Yanagi said. Shishimaru just stared at Torako. He do has a crush on her. Haha.

“mind taking these two with you?” Kohana said

“who are you?” Kitsune said

“that doesn’t matter. Just take these with you”

“hey! You’re like selling us!” Jayden said. And there it goes again, arguing.

“guys!” I shouted and everybody stopped talking. “are you going with them or not?” I said to Riko and Jayden. “okay, okay” Jayden said and they went with the boys. Now we’re all girls.

We went to the mall. Played some games, went to karaoke and more. Then it hit me, how on earth are we going to contact those two?! I don’t have their number! I sighed and Ayumi noticed it, “what’s the problem, Yuffie?” she asked

“uhh. Nothing. Hehe.” I said with a fake smile. I set that problem aside and had fun.

Before everyone left, Koma called Yanagi-senpai to tell Jayden and Riko to meet us at the train station. “done, they’re on their way there” she said. I thanked and the four of us--- kohana, Alice, Nashi and me—went to the train station.

When we arrived there, Jayden and Riko are already waiting. “so, what now? Everyone went home and I think we can’t afford to stay here 2 days” Jayden said

“let’s go to a restaurant and see if these anime money are acceptable in this world” Kohana said. We went to a restaurant and talked to the manager about the anime money.

“anime money?! You have those?!” he said, surprised.

“umm yeah, so, are these acceptable here?” Nashi said

“with one anime money, you can buy 3 ramen here!” he said

“what?! Really?!” I said

So we bought 6 ramen and gave 2 anime money. While eating we discussed some things. “so, anime money is equivalent to lots of yen?!” Kohana said

“at least we now know that these are expensive here” I said

“yeah, we should not waste these” Riko said.

“so.. any plans?” Alice said

“how about we go to another anime world after we eat?” Nashi suggested

“okay, but what anime?” Kohana said. We got quiet for a moment and think of something

“how about Arcana Famiglia?” I said. It’s one of my favorite anime.

“I never watched that. Hehe. I was planning to watch it during summer break” Alice said and Riko agreed.

“well.. why don’t we spoil it for you?” I said smirking

“noo!” Riko said

“that settles it! Arcana famiglia!” Kohana said and laughed.

After we ate dinner, we went by the river sat on the grasses for few minutes then we gathered and pressed the button.

(A/N: sorry if this chapter seems boring)