a bitch in school

so basically in like the 4th grade, a girl slapped me and it was a big deal at that time. so since that time, we don't talk.

but this girl.

tries to exploit, annoy, and make fun of me whenever she can. I always think why I don't I tell her off? but I don't got the balls.

so we are in gym and I remind her team that the point wouldn't count for some reasons. we will refer to the bitch as the bitch. she fucking snaps at me (probably cuz I made a goal and because I'm great at defense) and is like "okay thanks we know" my own teammate is like "chill out" 

I swear I just hate some girls. I'm known to be competitive and get angry but I tell them one thing and everybody is like chill out. 

one time in class I toss white out to my friend. the sub is like "who did that" I say sorry sir and he begins pulling out referrals. the bitch fucking smiles at me thinking I'm going to get a referral. I didn't.

and there's more. I'm best friends with her "best friends" they know we both despise each other and everytime I'm talking to them she comes to talk to them! i also can't talk to them because they love her and think she sooooo funny!

plus, I can't rant to anybody at my school because EVERYBODY is fake or friends with her. shes trying to get into the popular clique??? 

lastly, I tell some girls about how I feel about her and they are like yeah I totally agree with you! 

A DAY LATER they fucking talk to her like nothing. 

a friend I sit next to let her borrow her water bottle and she whispers to me, the bitch is such a bitch and so fake but I want her to like me. 

i know like a good 40 percent of my grade and I haven't met anybody that has balls and not fake as fuck.