This Is Me . . .

It's really hard to be someone whom people laughed at.

You don't know what you did for them to laughed at you.

There are times you wanted to shout and stay "STOP" but you just wouldn't.

Things for you are all the same.

From your childhood until you enter secondary school,

people make fun of you.

And there's nothing you can do but cry secretly.

And now is the time to tell you my story.

My name is Edmond Sage, the only child of Mervelyn Sage and Carlyle Sage.

My parents named me Edmond because they say that means "a prosperous protector or a wealthy defender" and since my last name means "wise one" they say it really fits me.

All my life they were always there for me. I never tried doing things without their permission.

They've always showed me they love me. Everything I do, they support me.

But then no matter how big the care and love my parents gave me,

there are still people who treats me like "NOBODY"

They make fun of me and laugh about EVERYTHING I do.

I don't know why they do it but I always thought that maybe they only do it to make fun.

It's kinda annoying but I can't avoid them.

People in school never failed to make fun of me.

They do things that could embarrass me in front of those students even teachers.

And all I can do is run as fast as I could and never looked back.

And by tomorrow, after all the things they did, I would simply act like nothing happened and that I've forgotten it all.

But to be honest, I will never forget things like that.

Things that made my whole life into mess that no one wants to be friends with me.

But after all that, there is this girl who changed things a bit.

She taught me things. Things which made me stronger and better.

Much better than what they thought I am. And now I am ready to face them.

But before that let's do some flashback. . . . . .

---done with my first chapter.. wait for the other chapters guyz...----