TWICE reaction of you leaving the country

You're going to other country to further your studies , so what is your best friend/girlfriend reactions ?

Nayeon :

She'll keep hugging you , hope you have a safe trip. She also hope that you never lost contact with her.

" Don't forget about me or I'll stab you with my spoon. "

Jeongyeon :

She'll make fun of you first , but still happy for you.

" I'm sure you're going to get lost in that country "

Jihyo :

" Do you have enough snack for the trip ? Did you remember to bring your jacket ? Text me when you reach there ! Don't forget your toothbrush!! "

Momo :

She'll be confused about the country you're going.

" Is that a new restaurant? " She asked.

After you explained to her , she'll be happy and congrats you.

" I bet there's good food there. "

Mina :

Mina will smiled brightly for you , wishing you the best. She will want you to contact her when you reach there.

" Be safe and good luck. " She smiled.

Sana :

Sana will pout and asked do you really have to go. She'll hugged you and say she's gonna miss you.

" Remember to come back okay ? "

Dahyun :

She'll clapped and cheered for you. She'll take a few photos with you before you leave.

" Good luck out there !! "

Chaeyoung :

She'll get some stuff for you to remember her , like a stuffed animal or a drawing. She'll hugged you and wished you good luck.

" Be safe. "

Tzuyu :

" Okay , bye. "