A Love/Hate Relationship (One Direction/Harry Styles)

Prologue

It wasn’t the best night that Skylar has ever had. She wasn’t just tipsy. She was way past the point of tipsy. She was legit drunk. She couldn’t see 2 meters ahead of herself. She couldn’t walk properly, as she kept on stumbling on her own two feet. Luckily for Skylar, her best friend Emma was with her. Emma wasn’t drunk. She couldn’t be as she only has one kidney. Emma led Skylar to her house.

A few steps away from Skylar’s house, Emma let go of Skylar for a second, Skylar fell face first on the pavement.

“Get up, you drunk.” Emma grunted, as she tried to get Skylar up on her feet.

Emma saw that Skylar wasn’t hurt, and kept on walking to her house. When Emma got to her house, she took her keys out and unlocked the door. She opened the door and dragged Skylar in. She laid her down on the couch in front of the television and switched it on. Emma left the room to get Skylar a blanket. The first thing that came on was the X-Factor. Skylar’s favorite show was the X-Factor, so the minute she heard the theme song, Skylar opened her eyes. Emma came back and tucked Skylar in with a blanket. Emma sat next to Skylar and started watching it with her.

“I’m g-going to audition f-for that factor thing one day.” declared Skylar, while waving her finger shakily towards the screen.

“Sure you will, love.” replied Emma.

When Emma finished watching the show, Emma looked over at Skylar and saw that she was fast asleep. Emma got up and walked over to her laptop. She opened it and went on to the web. She got an application form from the X-Factor for a contestant going to participate and filled it in for Skylar.

“You will enter the X-Factor, whether you’re drunk or sober. ” whispered Emma through a grin.