Part One: Memories

"Shiro. Shiro! Wake up. Now son!"
I know that voice. It was dad's. My father Leo, 7 foot 7 even. Black hair, dark green eyes, and strict. I heard crying, both from a baby and my mother.

My mother Anna... her red hair, piercing green eyes, and loving nature. She might have been small but she always knew how to take someone down easily. I always wonder how both of them got along. She was so elegant and he was so rough.

In my mother's arms was my little sister. My one year old sister. Though she didn't know what was going on, she was aware that something was wrong.

I rub the sleep from my eyes, rising. "What's going on, father?" He just grunted and tossed me clothes to pack. "Father." I say quietly. He doesn't answer.

I start to panic.
To fear even
To him that's weakness.
I scream this time.
I feared loosing my family more than my own life.

"Tell me what is going on now! Why is Mei crying? What are you doing? Why are you packing my bag?"

Father silenced me with a glare.

"You two are leaving. Somewhere safe." He says coldly. But this time there was something different. Something I've never seen before.

My father.... an ex military general who showed no emotions.

Was crying.

(A/N first story and will be a work in progress. So kinda new to this and would love tips and advice on my stories)