Helmi Agha

Helmi Agha is Imam and executive director of American Muslim Leadership Council. Helmi Agha lives in Kissimmee, Florida and he has been associated with American Muslim Leadership Council (AML) for the last 5 years.

At AML council, he conducts multiple educational, recreational, and spiritual programs. The council is working on creating a safe environment and communities.

Helmi Agha has always worked on promoting peace among different ethnic groups. He manages different educational programs and gives aright approach to handle multiple issues. He has been working on promoting spiritualism and peace among young kids.

At AML, Helmi Agha and his colleagues are providing different services. The services include social services, marriage services, and scholarships for young kids. AML Council has been a part of different social services, and they have been providing a great solution to the issues that Muslim community face.

They provide all the assistance to those in need, and they also offer marriage services for Muslim couples. Helmi Agha has always tried to promote peace among young Muslims.

Professional skills of Helmi Agha include leadership, public speaking, and fundraising. Hemi Agha has been providing public speaking coaching to kids at AML Council. Public speaking is a vital skill that every kid should have.