Bieber Imagine #10

A Long JB Imagine for @iJoJobelieber (twitter)

"C'mon..." Justin says as he drags me up the stairs to his room. "What..." I mumble, too tired to move my body. "I wanna be with you." he closes the door  behind him, and comes up to me, kissing me. He starts pushing me a little so I fall on the bed. He lies next to me, not breaking the kiss, and puts his hand on my hip, pressing my body to his. He breaks the kiss as I put my hand on his neck.

"What happened?" I ask, breatheless, as he smiles. "What?" I ask, feeling my mouth turning into a smile. All of sudden, I see something red in his hand. A flower. "Omg." I smile bigger. "Happy valentine's day, babe." I smile even bigger, take the flower, and smell it. "thank you." I whisper, and kiss him.

From an innocent kiss, it turns into a makeout-session. I feel his hand on my hip again, pressing my body to his, the kiss gets hotter, and my hands run thru his hair. I smile to his moan, and let the flower fall on the floor.

Justin's hands run thru my back, getting under my shirt, undoing my bra. I moan as he gets on top of me, taking off his shirt. He kisses me right before taking his pants off, and helping me with my clothes.

"I love you." he whispers between every kiss. "Never forget it." he takes his underwear off, revealing his huge dick, and stucks it inside me, making me moan. "Omg.." I breathe heavily. "omg... I love you." I whisper, kissing him.

He starts getting faster, making me moan even louder. "Don't stop.. Please...." I whisper, pressing his body to mine. I can feel his warm breathe on my shoulder.

"I love you.." he whispers as he stops moving. He burries a kiss on my lips, and collapses on the bed beside me. "I love you, Jojo." he strokes my cheek. "I love you, too, Justin." I whisper. "happy valentine's day." he says with a smile, and wraps his arms around my body. "Go to sleep." he whispers again, and kisses my head before he starts to snore his cute snores.

"Goodnight." I whisper, and close my eyes, drifting into a sleep.

♥ ♥ Vote if you liked & promote please ♥ ♥

Xoxo @BieberSexConda ♥