The Best/Worst Year of My Life

Marley's P.O.V

I wake up to my phone ringing, whoever is calling me better have an amazing explanation. I answered and of course it was Amy aka my best friend and my only friend. "Are you ready to go to hell?", "What did I do?" I said with my voice kind of shaky because I hated it when we got in fights. "Chill out I'm just messing with yah I'm referring to the first day of school" she replied. After I heard the words first day of school my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach, "right,ummm I should probably get dressed" after I said that I was in shock that I had to go through another year of torture and humiliation. As you could probably already tell I wasn't the 'it girl' I was nothing even close to that. I should probably get dressed I'll have time to feel sorry for myself after school. I opened my closet and picked out some old jeans that had a few holes in them which made me feel a little uncomfortable with the bear skin I was showing, to go with it I grabbed a shirt with the word hope on it. For accessories I wore cute pink pearls which were the same color as my shirt, so they complimented each other nicely. After I applied a tiny bit of mascara and blush I grabbed the curling iron and curled my brunette long thick hair. Before running out the door I looked in the mirror shocked to see that I actually looked pretty good! I have a feeling this year is going to be amazing. I hopped in my dark blue truck and

Drove to school and waiting for me was of course Amy. I walked into the school aware of the jocks eyes following me, until Amy came up to me and threw her arm around me and kissed my cheek. I pushed her immediately away from me, I screamed at her "what do you think you're doing!" I looked over at the jocks that were once staring at me with amusement but now there eyes told me they were confused and disgusted.

Amy's P.O.V

Marley dragged me into the bathroom and started asking me why I did that,i didn't want to admit why I did that so I lied through my teeth, all I could say was that I missed her that I got carried away with how much I missed her. she seemed to believe me, but she still seemed a little pissed. All I could think was why am I letting my jealousy control me she is my best friend and she deserves to be happy. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw two jocks flirting with her. I glanced over at her, she saw my eyes lock with hers, but I quickly turned and walked away.

Marley's P.O.V

After an amazing day of school, I decided to drive to Starbucks.

Sadly, all good things have to come to an end, because when I walked in, I bumped into the new guy named Jacob. He had a iced coffee in his hand and coffee spilled all over me and him.

Jacob's P.O.V

I was so shocked when this strangely beautiful girl walked in and I just spilled coffee all over her. We both grabbed some napkins an cleaned the floor. When we both bent down to the floor, we both locked eyes. I couldn't stand looking away from her gorgeous hazel eyes. I think she noticed I was staring because she started blushing and looking at the floor. I finally spoke to break the silence and said "I'm sorry for spilling my coffee all over your cute outfit", she looked at my face and just smiled and said that it was fine. When I left, I couldn't stop thinking about her beautiful hazel eyes and how she blushed at me.

Marley's P.O.V

I am totally crushing on Jacob! I just couldn't stop thinking about how we just locked eyes. It was magical, I know it sounds a little weird, but I felt a connection. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

Amy's P.O.V

I tried to text and call Marley after school, but she would never reply. She always answers to my calls and texts I wonder what happened to her. But then I remember what happened this morning, and I thought to myself maybe she might still be pissed off at me still about the scene at school that I started. I should go over to Marley's house and apologize, but then I realized if she gets mad at me over this one little thing then I know she's not a true friend. I'm just gonna ignore her tomorrow.