*Intro*

Evelyn Cole lost her husband 5 years ago to prostate cancer. She is now running their bed and breakfast, La Bella Luna, and raising her now 16 year old daughter, Whitney, by herself. It is not because no one has offered help. In fact, the entire community has offered a hand since Charlie's passing but she kindly declined all offers.

Blake Thomas was the type of man that women were drawn to and most men wanted to be. There wasn't much that scared him and if it did, he showed no signs. With his jet black hair that he now kept in a buzz cut, his dark clothes and driving his motorcycle, he had the bad boy appeal that most people ran from.

Because of a somewhat dangerous past with a woman named, Roxanne, Blake is leaving his life in Florida. He packs a bag and takes off on his motorcycle with no destination in sight. He eventually finds himself in Big Horn, Wyoming where at a little corner diner, he overheard a conversation about a single mother needing a handyman at her bed and breakfast.

*********************

Just a little note...

This story has been on my mind for more than several years. I just want to take a moment and thank all of my new fans and previous as well.

I also want to let you all know that I HAVE NOT given up on Brent's story but I'm thinking it's going to turn into more of a novella. I'm going to be completely honest with you all.... Clay and Claire's story was my baby. I loved everything about their love and how in the end, it was always meant to be. With that being said, I went through SO MUCH during those stories that I'm kind of burnt out. During Hearts Afar, my marriage fell apart and I found myself as a single mom. During A Love Worth Fighting For, I lost my mom and 8 months after that, I lost another very important person in my life. I don't want to leave Taming Brent unfinished so I'll work on it some but just be prepared for it to be a smaller story than I originally planned.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the "synopsis" of my story. I don't know when I'll have a chapter ready but I'll be working on it ❤️❤️❤️