In The Mid

I walked out the police station to call Marco so he could pick me up but before I could a car pulled up towards me.  I tried lookin in the windows to see who it was but it was already dark n the windows were tinted the driver slowly rolled down the windows my mouth dropped when I saw who was driving the car smiling hard at me.

Martinez: Well….  you gonna juss stand there or u gonna get yo ass in here?

I smiled and jumped in the car and he gave me the biggest kiss ever I wasnt ready for that one. He put his hand on my thigh while stering the wheel and lookin at the road and traffic.

Martinez: Next time you pull some dirty shirt like that I'm bustin a cap up to big ass. (he said sarcastically laughin)

Trina: Ight Daddy so what u gonna do wit me now? ( I said sexually makin him get my point of what I wanted to do)

Martinez: Ohhhh I got some for da ass shittt yo ass gone be limpin!

30 mins later we arrived home…..

I was ready for what Martinez had in store for my pussy. I was juss wondering was he ready??

Martinez p.o.v:

After the lil incident that happen I realized for one that Trina is juss crazy af n I need to be careful fuckin wit her ass cuz this bitch almost killed me I don't what gotten in her but we needs firgure this shot out.  But first lemme get sum head as an apology shitt after what I juss went through I deserve it.  Right???  Trina started kissin on my neck and unbuckled my pants shitt she was gonna do me good!  She began to suck on my dick after she was done I pulled her up on my waist then laid her down on the bed opened her legs n began to serve her as good as she served me she came in my mouth n I swolled that shot in a sec.                  

40 mins later….

We both came at the same time Trina fell asleep on my chest while I was layin down. A couple mins after watchin the game I drifted off with her The next morning I got a call from a private number I answered the phone to a male.

Martinez: Hello?

Unknown Male:  Yo time is runnin out son u I'm comin for u n yo lil hoe…..

Shiddddd I can put an ass like hers to work n juss dispose yo weak ass!" 

the phone clicked after that quick warning I was lost, confused, & froze. Thoughts runnin through my head tryna explain that weird call..  Trina walked in wit her pink booty shorts on n see-through tank.  She came up to me rubbin my shoulders.

Trina: Was wrong bae??

I sat there still froze thinking. Then I got up n headed to the closet n grabbed my AK47 packed up. Called up my nigga Marco, Deonte, Trey, & Jay Jay to let them niggas in on da phone call I got. When it comes to mine I aint playin no type of games folks gone get murder if they think I'm playin wit they fool ass! I can't let Trina knoe niggaz after us she juss freak out she already crazy that shit aint gone help. We decided to meet up n have a group meeting my gurl Dominique joining us too. Yea…..  I know I'm wrong for still fuckin wit her but shiddd imma juss smash 2 more times den I can cut her ass off fore Trina find out n kill my ass fr. I left in my black mercedes benz.  We met up at the safe house to discuss this situation. After all our different strategies being thrown out we came to start out simple. I had my nigga Jay Jay put up servalace cameras around the crab for me so I can keep a eye out of theses niggas. Dominique was being thirsty at that moment so I had to handle her real quick after the meetin. Bout time I came home it was 12:35 p.m. n Trina was knocked tf out she looked so cute sleepin so peacefully I was like I should cuddle wit her fine ass but naww she gone smell Dominique perfume again. So I headed in the shower to get the scent of her body off of me n washed my clothes.  I creeped n laid next to her wit my hand around her waist. I fell asleep n was knocked out shitt I was tired af makin arrangements for my family to live n have a good livin on top of day that sam hard ass work in doin. I woke up late af Trina wasn't in the bed so I went downstairs to see where she was at I aint see her at all. She usually inform me where she goin but I aint get no type of notice thats new but its all good long as she aint creepin. I went into the kitchen to make me sum to eat I grabbed my bowl of cereal n sat down on the couch n turned on the nba sports channel. It was hella quiet in the house I sum what liked the feelin but then again it was odd. Then I heard someone unlockin the door n incomes Trina lookin high or like she aint het no type if sleep. She set her keys down on the kitchen counter then walked rite pass me without sayin shit. I brushed it off n kept watchin the game.  I got up n went to check the mail it was an envelope from the hospital for Trina I opened it to read about her pregnancy!!!!  Tf y she aint tell me how long was this finna be kept a secret??!! I came stormin in the bedroom n threw the papers on the bed yellin at her while she was starin at me blankly I was passed tf off n she was juss standin there like a dummy wtf!

Martinez: U pregnant n u aint wanna inform da damn daddy?!!

Trina: Yup.

Martinez: Yup?!  U tryin me aint u I should beat yo ass been sneaky wit me over sum so major!

Trina: Y should it matter to u, u wasn't worried about me when u was fuckin da bitch so y u worried now whats different now what makes u care?!!!!!

I should've killed yo mark ass when I had the chance but Noooo I got too much love for u to do that! Seem to me u don't have that same kind of love for me doe!

Martinez: I love u enough to be the daddy of our unborn child!  You juss been pushin me away we haven't fucked for a while n we now gettin back in the game u seem to be playin wit a nigga emotions doe like I have to put up wit u!

Trina: I knoe u don't have to put up wit me cuz Ion have to put up wit u , if i want I can cut u off like that so don't get life fucked up boyyy!!!!!

Trina stormed pass me out the room.  I was was sooo frustrated I sat on the edge of the bed n put my head in my hands juss critical thinkin.  See this is the shit I be talkin about she always addin on to the situation when instead she can be tryin to make shit easier on a nigga but nooooo she always being difficult.  N She wonder y I sleep around tf she aint doin shit for me but carryin my child. Trina came in the room n grabbed sum covers n pillows out the closet and threw it at me.

Trina: Yo ass can sleep on the bed

then!

Martinez: Trina gone sum where wit that shit,  yo ass can sleep on da couch!

Trina: Nigga this my room!

Martinez: U aint da only one payin bills here dumb ass that mean I own this property too! u juss a smart hoe aren't u?!

Trina: Yo mama bitch!

I pushed pass her n made my way to the car she threw the tv remote at the back of my head n I ran up to her n charged her ass wit a bitch slap so hard she fell onto the floor I juss walked out not carin of what I juss did at the moment. I drove over my side hoe Dominique's crib n chilled there my head laid on her lap as I told her whats been goin on between me n Trina.  All she said was "Forget that hoe bae u got me if she won't do u rite I will!" We looked at each other for a moment n next thing I knoe her tongue down my throat shit I aint mind thoe if Trina wasn't givin me no pussy shiddd Dominique would. I woke up n it was a group of people whisperin in the livin room after the whisperin was cut off the door was closed by Dominique. I juss thought it was her company ion care really she juss a sideline to me.  I came out the room in only my boxers n t-shirt Dominique was wearin her red silk robe n her hair was in a side ponytail. I was yankin that shit hard last nite in the bed. I like when my girls wear they natural hair instead of that weave they be tryna rock horse hair wearin ass hoes!