June 9, 2014

Soooo it's Monday again.

This past week has been quite eventful. I went to school, made some tests, went to the open day I told you about.. it was fun. Now, you might be wondering why I didn't write earlier if I had all these things to tell you about, but there's a very simple explanation for that: I was tired. I was tired and frankly, preoccupied. I have a lot of things going on right now and writing is just not working right now. I'm so tired, it's hard for me to even form correct English sentences. I literally cannot come up with anything. My brains are trying to process everything that's going on and thinking everything through, so telling you about it is just not going to happen right now.

So I'll tell you about the weather.

The weather is awful. It's hot, but really clammy. It keeps raining and thundering, but there's no real 'storm'. It's like the sky needs to take a really big dump, but can't get it out, so it just keeps farting and leaking...

I know that was gross, but I don't know how else to put it. The most amazing part of this all, is that my room is facing south-west, which means the sun shines into my room from about 2 pm up until it goes under again. Which, in turn, means that my room is a hot mess.

I haven't been getting much sleep because of this and that sucks, because I really needed sleep after this week. But oh well, I'm just going to have to deal with it. It's nothing new, it just sucks a little.

I guess that's it for now. I tried to squeeze as much out of my brains as I could, but I know it's not much. Again, if you don't hear from me during the week, I will update on Monday.

Oh, hello there! I'm just writing this little bit of randomness on.. Friday? Yes, it's 30 minutes past midnight, so it's Friday. I just wanted to let you in on a little secret. I know I've already told you a lot about myself, but I'm not sure if I've ever told you what music I listen to (probably just the music I don't listen to). So, if everything did what it was supposed to do, there's a 'song' to the side, over there ->

Now, I am going to warn you; it's not cute. It's hardstyle actually. If you don't know what that is, just google it and I'm pretty sure you'll find out that this is basically 'what Dutch people listen to'. It's almost like, what country music is in America, that's what hardstyle is in Holland.

Alright, that's enough for tonight. I really have to go to sleep. The weather is better now, so I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts. Byeee!