chapter 3 - ⌜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ⌟

Taehyung's POV
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
I left Jungkook to sleep and try to heal up. It doesn't feel right that he is hurting himself. 'What is he upset about?' I thought. I returned back to the others and sat down next to Namjoon and leaned on to his shoulder. No words were exchanged in the silent room, only stares. I was the center of attention and didn't know what to do.

Yoongi moved next to me and put Jimin on his lap right before he spoke. "What's wrong with Jungkook?" The words came out, the ones I didn't want to hear.

I cleared my throat, "I don't really know..." I sighed out.

I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep on Namjoon's lap. I was exhausted and didn't want to get questioned.

A few hours after falling asleep, I woke up. I was alone in the main room on the couch. It seems as if Namjoon wrote me a note.

Taehyung,
We left around 11 pm. Just text me or Jin when you know what is going on or if Jungkook feels better. We cleaned up some of the messed up room and will come back to fix it up later. Stay safe because we care!
-Namjoon

I guess they left Jungkook here too I thought to myself. I wiped my face and went to the bathroom. I needed to shower even if it was three in the morning.

I turn the warm water on and got into the shower. Out of instinct, I start to sing. This time it was to Jungkook and only Jungkook. I sang my whole heart out and slipped out on jealousy. Jimin might be enemy to me.

Moments into the shower I hear a door open. "Hung, what're you doing being loud at three?" Jungkook's scratchy voice sounded over the water.

"I just need to clean up and think for a bit Kookie." I replied back without hesitation or attempting to lie.

Jungkook closed the door and sat down on the toilet  and started to sing. It was a familiar tune, almost as if he heard it somewhere. I joined in singing the wrong lyrics but always had the chorus correct. It sprung in my head, it was a Justin Bieber song.

"Kookie, your voice is empowering and beautiful!" I said with excitement.

I turned the water off and stood still for a bit, not knowing what to do now. "Can you hand me a towel?" I asked hoping Jungkook would do that for me.

A minute later Jungkook's hand appears behind the curtain with a towel. I grab the towel and use my other hand to hold his. There wasn't a force that showed he wanted me to let go so I held on, taking in the small moment.

I dried myself off and stepped out of the shower without a towel covering me. I knew my body wasn't fit like the other's and I didn't care. We were still holding hands and he still didn't want to let go. Jungkook looked away when I got out naked but kept looking back to glance at my shining body

"TaeTae! Get some clothes on!" Jungkook screamed out at me.

I let go of his hand and leave the bathroom to my bedroom. I picked out a similar outfit to Jungkook's except we had matching shirts. I put the shirt on and some Gucci pants. I typically didn't wear underwear to bed.

I left the room and went to the bathroom to clean up any messes I made. Jungkook was still there with his hand out, giving me the chance to hold it again. I put my hand with his hand and interlocked out fingers. I was living a dream.

"I'll put you back to bed Kookie." I smiled and turned Jungkook around.

He followed me to his room and sat on his bed. I let go of his hand and start to walk out.

"Hyung, can I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to sleep alone again." I can see in the corner of my eye that Jungkook was sad. I hummed to agree.

I walked ahead of Jungkook and tripped. I turned around to see Jungkook holding a gun to my head.