Hyde x Reader

Scarf

It was in the middle of winter, and being the idiot you are, you completely forgot to bring a scarf.

Your long sleeves uniform didn't help that much so you ended up shivering while walking back home hugging yourself like an idiot.

It was already late in the afternoon.

When you remembered that your younger brother/sister had requested you to by him/her a (f/f) yogurt, so you stopped in a grocery store to buy one.

Thankfully inside the store wasn't that cold, so you roam for a bit until the coldness in your body has left you but when you finally leave the store after buying the yogurt you tensed up again.

'Ughh damn.. I think I'll get sick.'

You said in your mind and started walking off, hugging yourself again.

"Achoo!"- you sneezed then rubs your nose to warm it

You passed an alleyway and thought you saw a figure there, vut when you look at it you saw nothing but a hedgehog.

You neared it,"What are you doing here, 'lil guy?"- you asked knowing you won't get an answer

The hedgehog then moves towards the alley, being who you are.. well you followed it.

"Hey where are you going?"- you asked

The hedgehog stops walking and you noticed that it had led you far away from thr exit of this alleyway.

"You know, it's getting dark.. I have to go now... sorry"- you said to the hedgehog and was about to turn around to exit the alley when you felt the hedgehog climbed unto your shoulder.

"Hey what are yo--"

You stopped in your midsentence when you felt a soft warm fabric coated your neck and you noticed it was a black scarf.

"What..? Where did you ge--"

You were about to aske the hedgehog you thought who was sitting on your shoulder but when you looked at it, the hedgehog was already gone.

You then felt a presence in your back and you turned only to find a guy with yellow and brown tips haid with a red glasses weirdly grinning at you.

"Who...?"

"You shouldn't forget bringing an extra jacket or scarf in winter when you go outside, okay?"- he said, his smile never left his face

'Why would a stranger--wait! Where's the hedgehog?! And how did that stranger knew I wasn't bringi--'

The stranger cut you though..

"Well, I'll be going then! You can keep my scarf to warm you up, (Y/n)-chan~"- with that he disappeared leaving you confused.

'His scarf? This was his scarf?! What about the hedgehog, was it his pet?!'

You left the allyeway with a confused look on your face until you got home.

"Oneechan! Where's my yogurt??"- your younger brother/sister asked

Then it hit you.

"Oh shit!"- you then stormed out of the house leaving your young brother/sister confused

"Neechan?"

You ran back on your tracks, thanks to the scarf you weren't that cold anymore.

"Oh where is it?"- you asked yourself completely exhausted

Then you remembered the hedgehog on the alleyway, you then ran off towards there.

When you got to the alleyway, it was dark.. but you didn't care you don't want your younger sibling to cry because of your idiocy.

"Oh where is it?! Damn!"- you said already frustrated

"Looking for this, my Juliet?"- you heard the same voice but was a lot cuter

You then turned, and saw the hedgehog carrying the plastic bag with the yogurt in it.

"Tha-Thank you... but who..?"- you thanked the cute animal, but was confused on who talked, the stranger who you saw here this afternoon wasn't here

"Juliet~ It's me!"- you then heard the cute voice again

"Whaa?!"- you were startled when you saw the hedgehog jump unto the shadowy area and then you heard a poff!

You grabbed the plastic bag, and walked towards the shadow only to see the stranger again but the hedgehog was gone

"Hello~"- the stranger cooed

"Umm.. where's that hedgehog? Was it yours?"- you asked

"Oh.. that.."- he said then wores his weird smile again

"That was me!"

It took awhile for you to process what he just said..

"Ehhh??"

"So Juliet? In exchange for the scarf I lend you... will go out with me?"- he asked a tiny pink dusted on his face

You flinched at the stranger's sudden question yet you also feel something warm for it, even though you still don't know who he really was. But you thought it would be great having someone at your side.

"Sure.. my Romeo!"

You two didn't really had the time to go out that night because after you got home and gave the yogurt to your younger sibling..

You got sick.