Magcon Dirty Imagines

This is for Johnnice Parrish she is my best friend and this is going to be awkward for me but I know how much you love Cameron so here we go! :-)

       *At CrinShaw Highs*

Johnnice is the new girl at school who doesn't know anyone at all.This I'd her first time in California. She didn't know what to do so she went around asking people where classes were. "Excuses me do you know where- she was always cut off " Find someone who can give a fuck" They always replied. She going her way to History her first period. She sat in the back where no one could see her. "Uhh what the hell do you think your doing numb nuts" A girl screamed to her . "She can sit there if she wants fuck head" A guy screamed in response . "I'm sorry come with me I will make it up to you" he grabbed her hand a walked out the class room. "I'm OK I prom- she was once again cut off but this time by lips. Everyone seen and started to cheer Him on So he picked you up and your legs were rapped around his waist and he carried you to the bathroom. " I'm Johnnice ".  " I Don't care " He replied. he pushed you againsed the wall not breaking the kiss . He pulled off you shirt and quickly starred at you breasts and kissed your neck leaving love bites. Making you moan .  You pulled off his shirt and ran you fingers through his abs and kissed him once more. He pulled down your shorts leaving you half naked and he pulled off his pants as well. You could now feel his dick getting harder through his boxers. He put his hand on your clit and rubbed it softly . And a moan escaped your lips. He smirked and up his hand in your panties. You moaned even louder "Your this wet for me?" he said with a smirk and you blushed and palmed him through his boxers. He slipped one finger inside of you and went slow at first "Are you a virgin?" he asked you just looked down. "I'll be gentle I promise. " He said slipping one more finger inside of you. "Your so tight " he complimented. You moaned his name kinda like a whisper. "How did you know my name?" "It was on your shirt " he smiled and slips in another finger going faster "Cameron please" you moan . he pulls out hos dick and it hits your stomach and you get scared. "Something wrong?" he asks "this is going to hurt more than I expected" You say "Oh then we will just do it fast . He put you on the stall counter and shoved his dick into you without permission " OUCH is it over yet?" you say "Yea its over" he says pulling you in close and kissing you and fastening his thrusts. "HARDER CAMERON PLEASE " YOU SCREAM .

he goes faster . "Say my name again" "C- Cameron you say with uneven. breathing "Louder!" "CAMERON!" "That's my girl" he smirks . you could feel a knout forming in your stomach "Cameron I'm gonna- "  "Me to just try to hold it" he goes faster  and you can see in his face he is so close he gets sloppier and sloppier and you release on him and he release in you.  (What did I just write) he is trying to catch his breath. he leans on you and kiss your cheek "Same time tomorrow?" you asks "anything for you princess" he answers . you both get dressed and run to class . "What did y'all do " some guy asks " I took her for something to eat at breakfast "  he says smacking your but and winking at you. you both walk to your seats that are right next to each other and hold hands while the movie  in class starts.