Adventure Time Fan Fiction

A/N

this is an adventure time fanfic and these are my fave couples that I think should exist and this is also where the two worlds Ooo and Aaa both exist together so no hate and please comment im open to suggestions!

thanks XD

Chapter 1

Marshal Lee's POV

 It was the craziest thing that i have ever seen. Fionna was all dressed up and looked amazing, but i never knew how bad she really was. The whole land of Ooaa was attending the Candy Kingdom's ball tonight and i couldnt wait to see all the fyne women but i had only one in my sights tonight.

"Wow Fionna you look gorgeous,"

"thanks Marshal you look handsome as always" she said slyly 

"would you care to dance?" i whispered in her ear.

"i would love to but im here on a date with Prince Gumball and you know how he is..." she replied with sorrow in her voice. i turned around to see an extremely mad Prince Gumball storming over towards our direction. i turned to Fionna and told her to meet me at my cave when she was done here. With that i took to the sky flying home and hoping to see her again tonight.

Gumball's POV

After saying hello to all the royalty i was going to go find Fionna and to my dismay she was in the back having Marshal Lee whisper in her and hang all over her. I couldnt believe her so i marched up to them and right before i got to them he flew off into the night.

"What the hell was that about?!" i said through gritted teeth.

"What you mean me talking to Marshal Lee? seriously we are just friends calm down!" i said pulling him outside.

"Yeah because friends whisper in eachother's ears and hang all over eachother!' i really starting to get mad and frustrated. She was always hanging out with other guys and she treats them differently than she does me.

"Gumball calm down im tired of you being so over protective! Just back off for once!" she yelled in my face then ran off in the direction that Marshal Lee had gone off in. I didnt think much  of it at the time.

Flame Prince's POV

i was just walking through the forest when i heard a twig snap. I quickly turned around to find a tall pale women floating just above the ground i didnt dare speak scared that i would be attacked so i quietly ran off into the distance as far away from her as i could get.