1

Trinity🤞🏽•

"Where u going Tink?" My step sister asked. "Tha store" I spoke walkin down the stairs she got up following me.

It was like 99 degrees. I had on a cami, some shorts and sandals. Chantel had on a blue croptop, jeans and Jordan's.

"Uhh do u know where we goin?" Chan asked after a while and I shook my head no. "I had seen a Corner store when we was driving to the house.. I just dk what street it's on" I say. "Girl...don't get us lost cuz our parents all the way in Jamaica" she said. "Lemme ask Siri" I say and stop.

Siri gave me the directions to the nearest Corner store, we was going the wrong way so we turned around listening to her directions.

I quickly turned her ass off when we turned the corner the store was on since it was a bunch of niggas in front of it .

"Aye" some nigga spoke walkin from a dice game that took place infront of the store.

I wasn't sure if he was talkin to me or chan . But I know he was fine asf. He looked 18 with some tattoos on his face along with other tattoos on his arm. He had on true religion and Jordan's. he was lightskin and had a few braids in his head also perfect teeth.

"So you can't speak?" He asked looking at me. "Oh uh hi" I spoke. He smelled like cologne and weed.

"Wassup? Was yo name shorty?" He asked. "Tink, And I ain't short. You just tall" I said picking up some hot Cheetos.

"Like tinker bell.." He asked chuckling, I ignored him and grabbed a Arizona "How old are you?" He asked "17" I spoke.

"Damn u ah case"

"You?" I asked. "22" he spoke. "Aye g, come on nigga it's yo turn" some darkskin boy wit waves said coming in. "Gimme ah Minute" g says back to the boy.

I put my things down going into my bra for my money when dude reached over me handing the man a 100$ bill.

"U can have the change" he spoke walking out the store.

"Thanks" I said walkin out the store. He separated from the dice game once again coming over to me. "U gotta number?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes. He handed me his phone and I put my contact under 'Tinkerbell 😋'

I then handed him my phone and he put his contact under 'G😉'

Once turning the corner chan looked at me and smirked.
"He cute" She says and I nodd. "He grown asf too" She says. After getting home me and G began to text.

G😉: Wassup kid?

Me: ian no kid🙄 but nuffin why wassup?

G😉: you tryna chill?

Me: mhm I don't really know you.

G😉: it's ok I'll get u home before ya curfew😂💯.

Me: u got jokes. But again idk you.

G😉: Ight whatever . Ima hit you later.

——- like & comment😘