The Skater Girl (Harry Styles)

A/N okay this is my first ever fanfic so please don't hate if it sucks  

* * * * *

Liam's P.O.V

"Come on Liam! Hurry up!" Harry said.

"Gezz Harry slow down, why do you have to run?" I asked him.

"Just hurry up, maybe she's already there"

"What?! You dragged me to the other end of the London, in 8 am. to see that skater girl?!" I practically yelled.

You see a couple of weeks ago, me and the boys thought it could be fun to try skate boarding. And so we did. There was a lot of skater dudes that was totally prof. But there also was a skater girl. When Harry saw her he ran over and started flirting with her. But she didn't care at all, she just said "okay nice to meet you, you are a great singer. Good bye" and then she walked away. Harry just stood compleatly shocked and looked after her as she walked away. The other boys and me was just laughing our asses out. He has never been rejected by a girl since the X Factor and his face was just priceless.

Okay but now Harry is crazy about that girl. This is the forth time he is dragging out early in the morning to see her. Not talk to her just see her. Weird boy.

Amber's P.O.V.

I stood out of bed a little early even though it's summer holliday. I took a quick shower, grabbed my favorite black baggy jeans and a green hoodie. After that I applied some black eyeliner. Then of couse my black converse and my skate board. Okay done.

I walked down the stairs and took an apple from the kitchen.

"Bye mom and dad!" I yelled before leaving.

I skated out of our big drive way and left the house, argh stupid big house. 

You see, my parents won in the lottery a couple of months ago and now we live in this big house. My parents don't work anymore. They are sitting at home all day and watching tv. None of my friends or my classmates know about this and I wanna keep it this way. If they knew I was rich everybody just wanna be friends with me and will act fake to me. And I really don't want that to happen.

I skated down the streets with my earplugs in my ears and Mayday Parade blasting on in then. Best band ever!

Okay time to tell something about me. My name is Amber and I'm 17. My hair is brown and my eyes a blue. 

I don't really have any girl friends only guy friends. I'm crazy about the bands All Time Low and Mayday Parade. And I freaking love skate boarding!

* * * * * *

A/N feedback? And again sorry for mistakes :) xx