Words

(Soulmate AU - The first words your soulmate says to you are tattooed on your arm forever, and cannot ever be removed)

'CRINGE WARNING

Combat Operations - Negative,'

D.Va hated it when that happened. It mean that hacker was here somewhere, hacking into her MEKA's systems. She quickly slammed her fist on the 'disengage' button, that makes sure shes safe before she jumps out her MEKA safely.

She still had her light gun in her hand if there was any danger, which seemed so far there wasn't, so the gamer sighed in relief.

D.Va had never seen this 'hacker', nor has ever talked to her either. She began to cuss in korean, before kicking her MEKA.

As expected, that hurt, badly. Seh began to yell and cuss even more, lifting her leg up, grasping onto her foot.

"You knew that was going to hurt, conejita~" an accent sprawled in the MEKa pilots ears, turning to her left to look at them. She glared at the apperance of the woman. She hadd a half shaved head with thingys all over it, long nails and basically purple everything.

"You're that hacker, aren't you?" D.Va asked, the woman just smirked and shrugged.

"Maybe~," The woman's hands then traced her fingers over D.Va's mech, a neon-purple light lines spreading all over it.

Sombra then hopped into it. That shit-eating grin spreaded all over her face.

D.Va, on the other hand, just had to face the fact she might die tonight due to this hot spanish woman in her MEKA.

All she did was sprint, suprisingly, D.Va is actually pretty fast. Her MEKA, not. But she had completely forgotten about the rockets. Her MEKA plunged into her, not before Sombra hit her skull with the fusion canons.

Sombra began to chuckle, already pulling the joy-sticks into third gear.

D.Va was ignoring the fast she was out of breath and had a large amount of her blood taken. Her vision was now blury. Her pupils darting around for anything usefull, that was-

She took a look at her arm, eyes widening at was she was now seeing.

She had a tattoo, written in purple ink, it had the words. But, she never recalled getting one, but luckily a memory came flooding back to her from her childhood.

                                                                                            -----------

Hana sat on her bed, playing with her Nintendo 136, her father by her side encouraging her to beat the guy she was targetting.

Eventually, she won, her father and her celebrationg, considering it was a boss fight, and she had now completed the game. They both laughed and Hana turned off the '136.

Hana looked at the short sleeved shirt he was wearing, her eyes trailing towards his arm, and in black ink we're the words, 'I'm with you,' on his right arm.

"Daddy, why do you have pen on your arm?" The toddler asked, her father smirked and put her on his lap.

"Well, first off, its not pen. Its called a tattoo, but not any tattoo, its your soulmates first words when they speak to you, this is the first words your mother ever spoke to me,"

Hana's eyes lit up, "That sooooo cool!" she exclaimed jumping up from her dad, "I cant wait until I meet my soulmate!" her and her father then laughed, before they both played on their Playstation 66.

                                                                                      ----------

"Wait!" D.Va screeched, cuts, scars, bruises and blood all over her. Sombra glared at her, what could be so important.

D.Va then held up her right arm, and it had the words, 'You knew that was going to hurt, conejita,' on them.

There was a short amount of silence for Sombra to realise what was happening, but her thoughts we're interrupted by the gamer.

"I.. I think you're my soulmate," She then put on a small smile on her face, enough to calm down the hacker.

Sombra then reached for her glovs and pulled it off, then pulling up her sleeves. Her eyes widened.

'You're that hacker, aren't you?,' was on her left arm, her hands realesed the trigger, and got out of D.Va's MEKA.

She began to walk towards the younger girl, befor they both made eye contact.

"Huh, I guess you really are my soulmate," Sombra laughed, so did D.Va.

"So, you wanna play some video games?"

Sombra hesitated but attempted to hold D.Va's hand, which D.Va allowed. She smiled.

"I would love to,"

Amazing how things can change so quickly, in a matter in seconds huh?