5 secounds of summer (punk) boyfriend scenarios

k

Luke

You were walking to your dog back home because he/she thought it was a good idea to run out of the house and down the street ." stupid dog your lucky i love you enough to go and get you" you mumbled as tinny water droplets started falling." ugh dog see what you got us into". You started walking faster as the water dropped more quickly. You turned around to see a bat mobile drive up to too you. The window rolled down a boy that looked to be about 17 appeared. He had tattoos covering his arms, and a bottom lip piecing. "Need a ride”? He asked you you knew better then to not to get into a random strangers car but come on it was raining .You got in and put your dog on your lap. You gave him instructions to your house. "What’s your name'? He asked. "Y/N''  ' 'what a beautiful name for a beautiful lady'' he said smirking at the end. Soon you arrived at your house "here" he gave you a paper with his number and name at the end with two little kisses. "Call me if you need a ride" he winked then drove off.

Calum

You decided to go to a sleeping with sirens concert alone because your best friend decided to bail on you it wasn’t fair! Especially since you got front row seats and a meet and greet pass! you sighed and walked into the long line as you waited when the show finished a boy was begging the guards to let him pass because he wanted to see Kellin Quinn. As you walked closer you saw a boy wearing a sweater and tight black jeans along with a red beanie. “Please let me see him just a glimpse’’! He yelled. “You can come in with me if you want I’ve got an extra pass’’. He quickly turned around “REALY” he screamed. “Yeah” you handed him the pass. “Omg I can’t believe it it’s the best day of my life’’ he said in a girly scream. After taking pictures, along with him crying. You guys exchanged numbers. “Thanks again” he said before separating.

Ashton

 You were at a friend’s party and alone. It’s weird because if you are going to invite someone to a party at least talk with them. You were in the back of the room standing drinking pop. “Hey” you heard a deep Australian accent you turn around to see who it was. It was Guy wearing a tank top showing off this sleeve of tattoos along with skinny jeans and black vans. “You seem lonely you want to dance” he asked. “I-I don’t know how” you don’t know why you got so nerves all of a sudden “come on I’ll teach you” you guys danced till the end of the night.

Michael

You where working at your new job at Macca’s when you went out to take your first order of your shift you saw a boy with colored hair and a faunal you went over to take his order “ I’ll have a large cheeseburger meal with no onions pickles, a coke ,a side of mcbites and sweet & sour sauce” he ordered. After he handed you a big tip, and a napkin with his number.